Tips for Treating Minor Separation Anxiety:
- Don't make a big deal out of arrivals and departures. When you arrive home, ignore your dog for the first few minutes then calmly pet him.
- Leave your dog with an article of clothing that smells like you, such as an old T-shirt that you've slept in recently.
- Establish a safety cue—a word or action that you use when you leave that tells your dog you'll be back.
- Leave him treats in an interactive dog toy so that he associates your leaving with play time and treats.
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Walking Gear
- First Aid & Health
- Shop by Doggie
- Outdoor Dog Safety Gear
Safety Gear for Dogs
- Cooling Collars & Apparel
- Cooling Beds, Pads & Covers
- Leashes: Lighted & Reflective
- Safety Lights for People & Pets
- Couplers & Triplers
- Collars: Lighted & Reflective
- Lighted Dog Accessories & Toys
- Pet Safety Signs
- Lighted & Cooling Products for Pet Parents
- View All Cooling Products for Pets & People
- Travel Gear
- Steals & Deals