What Our Top Dog Says About The Paws Aboard life Jacket:
We STRONGLY RECOMMEND this brand of dog life jackets for the materials - an advanced breathable mesh underbelly for proper draining and drying, providing your dog more comfort and healthier conditions than traditional pet life jackets. It does not cause heat exhaustion and chafing like other life jackets made of neoprene do.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Bright Red with Reflective stripes
- Breathable, non-chafing mesh underbelly for proper draining and drying
- A wide variety of sizes means there’s a perfect size for your pup
- It not only provides buoyancy but also fares well in water for longer durations of time
- Durable handle on top to enable you to grab your pet out of water.
- It does not cause heat exhaustion and chafing like other life jackets made of neoprene do.
- Has a comfy snug fit
- Top Quality quick release buckles
- Adjustable Velcro fastening at neck and stomach
Why Dogs Need Life Jackets ?
Many people assume that all dogs are innate swimmers, but certain breeds - such as Basset Hounds, Pugs and English Bulldogs- sink in the water because their short legs can't keep their large, heavy bodies afloat. Even dogs that are strong swimmers can benefit from wearing an dog life jacket.
For many dogs, a lake, pond, ocean or even swimming pool is an open invitation to take a plunge
Dog life preservers are an important safety device for those owners who spend time on boats, at the beach, or around the pool. . It's important to remember that not all dog know how to swim. Since fatal accidents can occur when curious dogs with no water skills fall in and panic. The strong handle on the back makes it easy to grab and help pull your dog from the water, and the bright color and reflective stripes make it easy to spot a pet in the water. Each dog life preserver is fully adjustable for a secure fit.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
One (1) Dog Life Jacket
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.