What Our Top Dog Says About Healers Cut And Wound Spray for Dogs:
Healers Wound Spray for Pets provides first aid treatment for open wounds, lacerations, cuts, mouth sores, punctures, abscesses, and other skin and underlying skin tissue injuries. The thinner liquid form quickly sprays over the affected area without thickly coating like an ointment, a process that essentially slows healing by blocking rapid cell growth. Healer's Cut And Wound Spray enables new tissue growth and promotes quick healing. Wound Spray for Pets does not have an alcohol smell because it contains no alcohol, and it does not sting the animal in any way.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- No prescription required
- Non-irritating and non-stinging
- No alcohol smell
- Nature’s best antiseptics
- Nature’s most effective healing agents
- Can be used directly on open wounds
- Promotes rapid healing
- Non-toxic, non-greasy formula made just for pets
- Made in the USA.
- Can be used in conjunction with topical flea control products
- Use as often as necessary without harming your pet's coat.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
One (1) Eight oz bottle of Healers Cut And Wound Spray
tea tree oil, comfrey, myrrh, aloe vera, and goldenseal
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.