What Our Top Dog Says About The Proselect Heated Dog Bed:
The Proselect Heated Dog Bed keeps dogs warm safely and comfortably. It can be used inside or outside in your house, garage, kennel or doghouse. The new design is more comfortable and durable. An internal thermostat keeps the temperature of the pad warmed to your pet's normal body temperature.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- FREE removable, washable fleece cover.
- Thermostatically-controlled pad
- Made of durable ABS plastic
- Six-foot steel-wrapped cord to resist chewing and abrasion.
- Ideal for use in a kennel, doghouse, garage, basement, porch, clinic or anywhere extra warmth is desired
- Thermostatically controlled to only warm under the pet at a comfortable 102°. Temperatures much warmer than 102° are unsafe for pets.
- When not in use the surface of the bed remains 12° to 15° above ambient air (room) temperature.
- Constructed of rugged ABS waterproof plastic
- Cord Length - 5' 6" steel wrapped chew resistant cord
- Can lie flat on the floor or be attached to the wall
- Can be used for cats or other animals, not just dogs
- Voltage - 120V 60Hz
- MET Listed to assure safe operation for you and your pet
How to Use The ProSelect® Heated Kennel Pad:
- Select desired temperature by placing the pad either with the light side facing up (80.6°F) or with the dark side facing up (98.6°F).
- Place pad in area where your pet will be resting that is sheltered from rain and snow.
- Position pad flat on the floor so your pet can lie on it. If using in an enclosed area such as a doghouse, do not cover entire floor with pad. This way, the pet can choose to be on or off the pad. (If using optional fleece cover, insert pad into cover and close end with Velcro® tabs.)
- Wipe surface clean with damp cloth. Allow to thoroughly dry before plugging pad into the outlet.
- Plug pad into a standard 110-volt outlet.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
One (1) ProSelect® Heated Kennel Pad
15 3/8 X 11 7/8 in
17 3/8 X 13 7/16 in
- Fully extend cord before using.
- Do not immerse pad or cord in water.
- Wipe surface clean with damp cloth
- Allow to thoroughly dry before plugging pad into the outlet.
- Periodically inspect cord for signs of damage or wear.
- Do not use if damaged.
- Unplug pad when not in use.
- Do not exceed electrical rating or use with a voltage converter.
- Do not puncture pad for any reason.
- Do not splice, repair, or modify unit in any way.
Warnings: This is an electrical product. Read all instructions and precautions carefully before operating.
- Failure to properly follow all directions may lead to an
- electric shock or a fire, which could cause injury. 18 watts. 120 volts. Limited one-year warranty
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.