Kumfy Tailz Warming Dog CoatFrom Kumfy Tailz |
Kumfy Tailz Warming Dog CoatFrom Kumfy Tailz
What Our Top Dog Says About the Kumfy Tailz Dog Warming Coat:
The Kumfy Tailz Warming Coat incorporates patented gel-pack technology into a high-quality Micro-Suede coat with a soft, durable Sherpa lining. It's perfect for helping to regulate body temperature and keeping your dog warm on cold days! Plus, it's an incredibly well-designed Coat that can be worn everyday !
Here are some of the great features of the Kumfy Tailz Warming Coat:
- Well-designed to fit all small dogs
- Specially designed for canine physiology, it regulates your dog’s body temperature, protects their sensitive cardiovascular system, and prevents hypothermia more effectively than other warming vests.
- Kumfy Tailz products have been veterinarian designed to work in conjunction with a canine's natural physiology by applying the therapeutic powers of warming and cooling to its core, where not only are the skin and fur are the thinnest, but also where the majority of the major organs and vasculature are located
- The coat is so well made that our customers report they use it year round without the warming gel. Give your dog the relief they crave.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Easy to put on and take off your dog - double-buckle design on the belly strap -- Especially important for older dogs or those with hip or joint problems.
- Vets helped design this coat so it fits all breeds of small dogs.
- Non-toxic design is safe for all dogs.
- Warming technology prevents hypothermia and warms up cold intolerant dogs.
- Not only is this a warming coat but the patented gel insert can also been frozen in summer, making this a cooling coat.
Top Dog Tip:
To warm, place the insert in the microwave for less than 1 minute and then place into the insert's sleeve in the coat. The effects should last from 1-2 hours depending upon conditions. We strongly recommend purchasing an extra insert so you can change them out for longer walks..
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Kumfy Tails Warming Coat
- One (1) Kumfy Tails Gel Pack Insert
If between sizes, consider the larger size. If your dog has a stout build, deep chest, or is overweight, consider going up one size. If your dog is long-backed, like a Dachshund, consider a smaller size.
Watch Our Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.