What Top Dog Says About The Sporn No Pull Mesh Harness:
"The Sporn No Pull Mesh Harness has been a life saver for our Lab/Border collie. She was actually choking herself every time we walked her. I love this harness."The Sporn No-Pull Dog Harness features a mesh-covered elastic web in front that stretches laterally with your dog's natural motions. This one-piece, easy on/off harness maximizes movement and comfort, and absorbs the pull of the leash to put an end to pulling.
Specially designed for moderate to heavy pullers, our newest best seller in pull control offers total control, style and comfort for your dog.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- All materials and components are made of the highest quality nylon and nickel-plated hardware to reduce weathering.
- Flexible dog harness stretches laterally to absorb the pull of the leash.
- Stops the hardest pullers instantly.
- Features adjustable single-ply nylon straps and braided nylon restraint cords covered with ultra-comfortable sherpa sleeves.
- Easy on/off. Instructions included.
- Secure stitching, plus durable nickel-plated steel and custom thermoplastic hardware.
- Patented system "gives" with dog's natural movements.
- Ergonomic and comfortable design.
- Guaranteed for life!
What's In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Sporn No-Pull Harness
The size of the harness is your doggie's neck size. Take off their collar and measure it as your guide.
- Small: 9" to 12" inches
- Medium: 12" to 17" inches
- Large/Extra Large: 16" to 24" inches
How to Put it On:
- Place the mesh harness over your doggie's head.
- Guide your dogs legs through the loops. Adjust nylon straps for comfort.
- Adjust the sliding cord lock for a snug fit.
- Attach lead to O-ring and enjoy your walk.
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.