What Our Top Dog Says About the Pet Corrector:We thought long and hard before we added this product.We interviewed users and they love it and eased our mind that when it's used correctly, it makes everyone safer. In our neighborhood people use it to ward off aggressive dogs,
and stop their dogs from barking or being overly jumpy.
This Pet Corrector earns the KeepDoggieSafe Safety Seal because it's a Safe Way to Train Your Dog Humanely, Really helps Breaks Bad Behavior, and it's Affordable.
The Pet Corrector™ is a humane training tool that can make your dog stop barking instantly. It was created by a renowned British animal behaviorist, based on dogs’ natural sensitivity to a certain sound… and it has become the #1 training product for domestic pets in Great Britain. The concept is simple. In nature, snakes hiss to scare off predators. Dogs instinctively know this sound and they stop whatever they are doing when they hear it. The Pet Corrector is a can of compressed air. When you push the button, it releases some of that air and it makes a hissing sound similar to that of the snake.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- The Pet Corrector emits a blast of compressed air, ideal for interrupting undesirable behaviors.
- 50 ml size, fits in holster
- A free training guide is included with helpful tips and key do's and don'ts.
- When using the pet corrector, be sure to reward your dog immediately once the behavior has ceased.
- You control the blast so you know the timing of your corrections will always be right.
- Many animals use a 'hiss' sound to ward off predators and the Pet Corrector mimics this sound creating a natural deterrent.
- Typical uses include: * Unwanted barking * Jumping up * Stealing food * Place avoidance * Aggression
Top Dog Tips & Advice About the Pet Corrector:
- It is important that the Pet Corrector is used cautiously and responsibly, so as not to traumatize or frighten your dog. Never point the can near their face or eyes. Firmly say "NO" when you press the spray.
- Remember it's the noise that is the corrective agent, not the spray. After two times of saying "NO" and making the hissing sound, you should be able to just say "NO" and hold up the red can and not even spray and he will stop the unwanted behavior.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Pet Corrector -50 ml
Customer QuestionsQ- I am interested in the spray shield. However, I see that it can explode with heat. I live in Arizona where the temps can get to 117 degrees. When i'm out walking in the heat, is there a chance it could explode?
A- That would happen if you left it outside in direct sun for over two hours. As long as you are careful it won't happen. It definitely don't happen on a walk with it in your hand or pocket.
Watch Our Demo Video
Pet corrector is demonstrated on Victoria Stillwell’s TV show, “It’s Me Or The Dog”. Dr. Jon & his colleagues from PetPlace said it’s one of the very best training tools he’s ever seen. “As a veterinarian, one of the biggest complaints I hear from dog owners is uncontrolled barking. A dog that constantly barks can be a real problem – for the pet owner, house guests and neighbors. And in many cases, uncontrolled barking can lead to disastrous outcomes for both the pet owners and their pets.
We have never found a good solution to problem barking – until now. We don't believe in punishment-based training methods, so we were thrilled to find Pet Corrector. Through repeated use of the Pet Corrector, you can train your dog to stop a variety of problem behaviors, including barking. Other behaviors the Pet Corrector can stop include jumping up, inappropriate chewing, stealing and going to “off limits” areas. After using the Pet Corrector several times, for most dogs all it will take is seeing the can to stop the behavior – you won’t even have to use it. For under $10, you won’t find a better value for the money.“ 11
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.