Top Dog Tips About The Retractable Leash Luggage:
Do you need a place to hold all of your dog walking items?
Now you store them in this easy snap-on bag including a light. You can carry everything with this Retractable Leash Luggage;keys, treats, poop bags & Leash light
The retractable leash bag makes walking with a retractable leash much easier and MOST IMPORTANTLY keeps your hands free while storing walking essentials.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Two Large Pockets to store keys, treats, tags, etc
- Integrated Waste bag dispenser
- Small: Fits most small to medium retractable leashes
- Large: Fits most Large retractable leashes
- Reflective Strips to Insure you are seen
- Specifically Designed to Fit the Alcott Retractable Leash Light
How To Use the Retractable Leash Luggage:
- Slide the retractable leash between the two storage poches until the leash meets the 3 elastic bands
- Fasten the velcro tabs around the leash handle Once it's secure, load up with walking essentials
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
One (1) Retractable Leash Luggage
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.
First I bought the leash luggage in the small/medium size. It was way too small. I sent it back and hoping to get a refund. Then I purchased the large one and it is perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you.
I have used leash luggage for years w/ my full size Aussie. It was so handy and worked better than any thing I have used for poop bags. It was nice always having extra space for a mini flash light and my keys. I was afraid I could no longer find a new one. Since we were down sizing and getting a Mini Aussie after our beautiful old girl passed away, I needed a smaller version to fit on the small/medium expandable leash. I was in luck when I found this great sight and the smaller version leash luggage. There's not as much room for extra stuff due to the size but it's still perfect for a roll of bags a back up roll and keys. It also had a well constructed loop on the side for a small flashlight, so problem addressed!