What at Our Top Dog Says About The Rok Straps Stretch Dog Leash:
The ROK Straps Stretch Dog Leash is a three in one stretch leash that includes a traffic handle and seat belt tether are built into the leash. The ROK Dog Leash is the ultimate stretch leash. It takes the shock, not you. The toughest dog bungee leashes we have come across.
The Rok stretch dog leash takes the jolting out of walking your large or small dog. The solid rubber internal parts make it extremely chew resistant. The Non-stretch handle and traffic leader at the base for tight control situations (we love this feature). The patented design of these dog bungee leashes have inherently made them safer, stronger and longer lasting than other straps on the market.
These bungee dog leashes are made by the ROK Straps company that has been a leader in the elastic straps market for years; providing tie-down straps for everything from cargo to military equipment. They decided to convert their super-strong straps into a dog leash, and they have really come out with an excellent product.
Here are the Doggie Details:
- Chew-Resistant Solid Rubber Internal Parts
- Weather-Proof Rubber & Anti-Corrosive Hardware (You can leave it outside, at the beach house or on the boat!)
- Gently Corrects your dog without jerking your leash
- Stretches 30% of the length - 54" in Length Solid brass hook and attachment ring Traffic leader handle can also be used as a seatbelt strap Padded comfort handle Protect Your hand & wrist Box Stitched for durability Great as a Training Lead 100% Polyester Braided Outer Cover Waterproof NEW!- Add a black Rok Strap coupler to any leash to walk two dogs safely and securely
What My Top Dog Should Know About Rok Stretch Dog Leash
This leash is the most durable leash we have found. Our dog testers love this leash for it's durability and for making their walks more enjoyable. WE LOVE THE BRIGHT ORANGE COLORED LEASH !
What Comes In the Doggie Bag
- One (1) Stretch Leash for Big Dogs
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
What\'s the difference between Medium and Large Rok Strap leashes? Our dogs are 40lb and 50lb each...
The Rok Straps dog leashes will absorb the shock of your dogs pulling. If your dog is close in weight, we\'d recommend going down a size. The hardware on the leashes significantly increases in size and weight. For a 50 lb dog, we definitely recommend a medium size.