Two Dog Tangle-Free Adjustable Nylon Dual LeashFrom WagSafely |
Two Dog Tangle-Free Adjustable Nylon Dual LeashFrom WagSafely
Top Dog Tips About The Two Dog Tangle-Free Dual Leash:
WagSafely tested all of the two dog leashes on the market and created a PREMIUM TWO DOG NO-TANGLE LEASH with all of the SAFETY FEATURES you need to walk safely.
Each leash is fully adjustable to allow you to walk your dogs further apart or closer together depending on your preferences. Plus, you can customize it to work with dogs of different sizes!
Check out these new product features:
Stronger nylon that reduces fraying
NEW! Small size for smaller dogs 5-14 lbs
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- NO TANGLE DESIGN -The swivel clips are in two places to reduce tangling- at the top of the leash and where it attaches to the dog. If you look at the lower cost two-dog leashes, they sew in the nylon to the top O-Ring connector to save money but it isn't truly a No-Tangle dual dog leash. Plus, it's not safe - you need to be able to unhook one dog at anytime.
- DESIGNED BY EXPERTS -WagSafely leashes are hand-sewn and designed by our vet consultants and customer panel to create the SAFEST leash system
- PADDED HANDLE to protect your hand from the weight of two dogs on one leash
- DOUBLE REFLECTIVE STITCHING -the only reflective two dog leash that isreflective on bothsides so your dog is visible atany angle.
- Reflective stitching stays on-wont' peel off like the inexpensive tape leashes.
- PERFECT FOR WALKING TWO DOGS OF DIFFERENT SIZES- Our leashes have adjustable buckles so the dog leash can adjusted to the size of your dog.
- DURABLE NYLON -High-quality heavy nylon webbing has been tensile-tested for strength & durability
- Leash Size Tested by our Dog Panel to be the right length to control two dogs safely.
- DIFFERENT SIZE DOGS? - Choose our EXCLUSIVE, CUSTOM-BUILT Leash Option Below. We are the only ones who offer this and it's because you asked-for-it!
- SIX-MONTH WARRANTY- We stand behind our EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS because we built them to last and keep your dogs safe. Dogs can be tough on dog leashes but we tested our leashes enough times to know they can withstand most conditions (chewing -not included)
- The Small Size is designed for dogs 4 lbs to 14 lbs. The nylon leash is 5/8 inch wide and the hardware is the right size to secure your smaller dogs with lightweight hardware. Each side of the 3 dog leash adjusts from 4 to 6 feet, not including the 8-inch handle.
- The Medium Size is designed for dogs 15 lbs to 49 lbs. The nylon leash is 3/4 inch wide and the hardware is the right size to secure your dogs but not too heavy and bulky. Each side of the 3 dog leash adjusts from 4 to 6 feet, not including the 8-inch handle.
- The Large/XL Size is designed for dogs 50 lbs to 115 lbs. The nylon leash is 1 inch wide and the hardware is the right size to safely secure larger dogs but not too heavy and bulky. Each side of the 3 dog leash adjusts from 4 to 6 feet, not including the 8-inch handle.
- Nickel-plated swivel bolt snaps for quick, easy attachment to your dog's collar.
Top Dog Tips About The Two Dog Double Dog Leash:
This dual dog leash is for two dogs that you want to have the freedom to walk on separate leashes.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
One (1) Two Dog Double Dog Leash (can be custom configured for small, medium & large dogs)
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
How long is the leash?
Each half of the two dog adjustable leash is 5 ft. This is for the small and the large double dog leashes.
The padded handle is 9 inches long, making the combined length 5 ft 9 inches long.
We have tested the two dog no- tangle leash on all sizes and combinations of dogs and have found this to be the ultimate size to best walk two dogs
Can this leash be used with two no-pull harnesses, the kind that attach from the front of the chest? Specifically for the purpose of walking two Great Danes.
The two dog tangle-free leash will work fine with any harness. The no-pull harness by sporn have the no -pull hardware on their back.
If your dogs walk behind you, the two dog leash is a bit harder to control. Many customers have reported, that it took them on average, three walks for their dogs to get used to the leash, but then they adjusted well.