Bike Baskets & Accessories
Tips For Choosing & Using A Bike Basket:
- Choose a bike basket based on your dog's weight. Bike Baskets are only designed for dogs 25 lbs & less for safety reasons
- Determine if you want your dog in front of the bike or in the back of the bike
- Use a tether or leash to securely tie your dog in the basket.
- Get your dog used to sitting in the basket by walking him around on the bike and talk soothingly to him.
- Take short rides, perhaps in the driveway and increase the sessions as he relaxes.
- Reward with treats and in no time your dog will be wagging his tail and asking for a bike ride!
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Walking Gear
- First Aid & Health
- Shop by Doggie
- Outdoor Dog Safety Gear
Safety Gear for Dogs
- Cooling Collars & Apparel
- Cooling Beds, Pads & Covers
- Leashes: Lighted & Reflective
- Safety Lights for People & Pets
- Couplers & Triplers
- Collars: Lighted & Reflective
- Lighted Dog Accessories & Toys
- Pet Safety Signs
- Lighted & Cooling Products for Pet Parents
- View All Cooling Products for Pets & People
- Travel Gear
- Steals & Deals