What Our Top Dog Says About The Adventure Lights Dog Collar Light:
The Adventure Lights Dog Collar Light is one of the lightest, brightest, and toughest lights in its class. This versatile waterproof dog collar light is visible from all sides and is extremely impact resistant. If you have a dog that is a boxer or larger- we recommend this light- Light For Larger Dogs This dog collar light made by Guardian Adventure Lights is great for Leashes & Harnesses Too!
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- The Adventure Lights collar light comes standard with batteries already installed and a collar clip and velcro strap to attach to your dog's existing collar.
- Dual function: Flashing and steady on modes standard.
- Uses two (2) CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell Batteries (batteries included)
- Dimensions: Approx. 1.5" x 1.25" x 1.25" (4 x 3 x 4 cm) EXTREMELY
- Durable: The Guardian base and lens are impact resistant and the ultra-bright LED is rated for over 100,000 hours.
- WATERPROOF up to 300 ft High Visibility:
- Omnidirectional. Red light is visible up to 1 mile.(1.25 Km) Lightweight:
- Simply clip on your dog's collar, jacket, or life jacket.
- Great Battery life: 250 Hours in flashing mode, 100 hours in steady on.
- Easy to use -- rotate lens to turn on or off
- Attaches to most collar straps -- no extra strap needed
- Mounts on top of your dog's neck for better visibility
- Switch between flashing or continuous light modes by flipping the battery pack 250 working hours (in flash mode)
- Made to military specifications - so it keeps working
- Extremely bright and lightweight -- visible over 1 mile away!
- Designed with unique omni-directional optics
- Operating temperature range -40 degrees to 120 degrees F
Top Dog Tips & Advice About The Adventure Lights Dog Light:To start this light, turn it once to the left and then to the right. That will activate the lubricant and make it easier to turn. Includes light with battery, collar guide attachment, and Tips for Top Dog Choosing The Right Collar Dog Light For Your Top Dog: Small Dogs – up to 12 lbs. The Smaller size Adventure Lights Dog Light is perfect for smaller dogs with 3/8 inches. It’s lightweight and much smaller, so there is not so much bulk on their collar. Medium-Large dogs –who don’t wear a 1 inch collar. We recommend the standard Adventure Lights Dog Light which also comes with a Velcro strap to attach to the collar. For the medium and small size Adventure Lights Dog Light, we recommend you stock up on extra batteries. The batteries are secured together so it’s easy to flip the batteries when you want to change the setting from steady to flashing mode. For Large dogs –who wear a 1 inch collar. We recommend the hunting Adventure Lights Dog Light which fits on a one inch collar (doesn’t come with the extra Velcro strap) and has two extra batteries.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One Adventure Lights Dog Collar Light
- Two CR2032v Lithium Coin Cell Batteries special bonded to make changing batteries easier
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Is this light waterproof?
The Adventure Light Dog Light is the ONLY WATERPROOF light on the market. Not only is it waterproof but it\'s also indestructible. It\'s been run over by tractors, frozen in ice and is the light of choice for search & rescue dogs.
What color is the light?
The Adventure Light Dog Collar Light is available in a variety of colors. The light emits a beacon in red, white, amber or green.