Deluxe Therapeutic and Anxiety Full Body Dog WrapFrom Healers |
Deluxe Therapeutic and Anxiety Full Body Dog WrapFrom Healers
What Our Top Dog Says About The Deluxe Therapeutic and Anxiety Full Body Dog Wrap:
The Healers Deluxe Therapeutic and Anxiety Full Body Dog Wrapis a great alternative to a cone. It is both a post-surgery protective garment and an anti-anxiety wrap. As a post surgery garment, it has excellent features. The deluxe model includes medicated gauze pads that will be secured by the garment and a cold/heat pad that warms your dog or reduces inflammation on the injury.
Healers Body Wraps are designed with an open cell, breathable material that provides the necessary air flow to your pet while allowing the body to heal. This wrap comes in both a rear and front module and can be flexible depending on where aid is needed for your pet. The two modules can also be connected together to provide full body protection. Healers Body Wraps help with sore muscles, wounds, anxiety, or incontinence and other health-related issues.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- High quality materials for post surgical care- reduces pain and anxiety
- No need to wear a dog cone with this great alternative
- Prevents your dog from licking wounds or sores or gnawing at post-surgical stitches and dressing
- No need to wrap the whole body in gauze bandages, simply apply the garment and put in a medicated pad
- Healers wrap snuggles your pet which reduces your dog's anxiety. Healers heat packs provide added comfort.
- Use as incontinence or 'pets in heat' wrap by adding the rear module of the Therapeutic Post Surgery Dog Wrap.
- Secure a medicated Healers Gauze pad under the garment directly on the wound
- Adjustable pockets that hold hot or cold packs (sold separately) to reduce swelling and provide comfort.
- Rear module covers wound injuries in the rear quadrant
- Made in The USA
Top Dog Tips About The Therapeutic Post Surgery Dog Wrap:
- The front module and rear module work together or separately. Note: on longer torso pets purchase the next size up rear module for added length
- When choosing which size of Healers Body Wrap to purchase, consider the following for the front module: The top back length measurement tells you how far back on the pet the top cover will reach. Same with the length of the underbelly. Pick the length that best fits your needs. The shoulders points are also adjustable so you can get a snug fit.
One (1)Therapeutic and Anxiety Front Dog Wrap
One (1) Therapeutic and Anxiety Rear Dog Wrap
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
I have a male vizsla that weighs 50 lbs. What size would be adequate for him to help with post neutering surgery?
This product is based on the dog's girth. Please review the dog size chart for the measurements and measure his girth.
It's critical to size him correctly so the right size will be delivered the first time to protect him after surgery