Hurtta Polar Visibility Warming Dog VestFrom Hurtta |
Hurtta Polar Visibility Warming Dog VestFrom Hurtta
What Our Top Dog Says About The Hurtta Polar Visibility Dog Vest:
The Hurtta Polar Visibility Dog Vest keeps your dog warm, visible, and comfortable in cold, dark conditions.
Designed to keep the chest region dry, the close fitting vest will yield to the dog's movement. 3M reflectors along both sides allow for high visibility in limited lighting. The Softshell fabric is rustle-free and is laminated with a water-resistant Houndtex layer. The silent material and warming capabilities make it the perfect item for sporting activities, hunting, or daily walks.
Uncertain about sizes? We recommend buying a size up if your dog has lots of fur! We also hear these run a bit snug.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- HIGHLY VISIBLE - Contains 3M reflectors
- Keeps the chest warm in cold environments
- Not recommended for summer wear
- EASY ON | OFF - the Polar Visibility Vest features a zipper on top so it slips on and off easily
- Designed by people who know dogs- this is our top choice because it fits most dogs well
- Padded design is exceptionally comfortable throughout extended use
- Designed with training or outdoor dog activities in mind for ease of use
- Excellent water repulsion layer keeps your dog dry in wet conditions
- Tag around the neck allows for placement of owner's contact information
- Paws Down! - this vest is the softest and best designed dog reflective vest for winter
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
One (1) Hurtta Polar Visibility Dog Vest
Important Sizing Note:The following measurements are the dimensions of the actual product, not of the dog they fit. After measuring your dog, make sure all measurements fit within the following dimensions (with a little room to spare in the chest and neck).
For dogs with lots of fur, please go up a size.
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
it\'s not covered here, but i\'m curious about a product that could be frozen then placed on the dog.my german shepherd is really suffering and she\'s an outside dog.temps here are 92-100 degrees till end of sept.
There are two products that have cooling packs plus evaporitive cooling. The Doggie Cool Collar is powered by Cool Pax plus you can add ice that drips down your dog\'s neck. The Cool Pup Harness has both cooling methods too. Lastly, the Kumfy Tails Harness has a cooling gel insert that sits on the dog\'s stomach cooling their heart and major organs