Adventures are always more fun when you can bring your best friend along! We feature travel gear that should enhance your dog's experience by making it fun, safe and convenient.
Top Dog's Tips for Outdoor Safety with Your Dog:
- Bring your leash and know the rules of the trail. Look up their leash laws before you go!
- Regularly check your dog's paws and pads along the way or buy boots to prevent injury and discomfort.
- Warm weather? Bring a cooling collar, vest or accessory to keep your dog cool.
- Bring plenty of water! You may not always be able to get more along the way, so pack more than you need just in case.
Check out our Top Dog's recommendation for Great Sports For Dogs!
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Walking Gear
- First Aid & Health
- Shop by Doggie
- Outdoor Dog Safety Gear
Safety Gear for Dogs
- Cooling Collars & Apparel
- Cooling Beds, Pads & Covers
- Leashes: Lighted & Reflective
- Safety Lights for People & Pets
- Couplers & Triplers
- Collars: Lighted & Reflective
- Lighted Dog Accessories & Toys
- Pet Safety Signs
- Lighted & Cooling Products for Pet Parents
- View All Cooling Products for Pets & People
- Travel Gear
- Steals & Deals