Carriers, Barriers, and Seat Covers
Tips for Choosing the Right Car Seat:
- Car carriers should always be placed in the back seat to protect your dog from air bags.
- Choose either a console dog seat or a seat car seat.
- Choose a car cover for either the back or front seat.
- Stock up on seat belt tethers so you have one for every car!
- Choose a barrier to protect your dog from distracting you while driving.
- Travel Gear
- Dog Walking Gear
- Health and Wellness
- Post Surgical
- Dog Apparel
- Service Dogs