Top Dog STRONGLY RECOMMENDS walking your dog with a harness! Walking your dog with a collar can cause stress on their neck and spine, particularly if your dog pulls a lot or lunges at dogs, squirrels, etc.
Choose a harness that matches your dog's needs.
- A standard mesh harness is good for any dog.
- If your dog pulls, choose a no-pull or easy-walk harness. The easy walk harness has an attachment at the chest so they walk behind you easily.
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Walking Gear
- First Aid & Health
- Shop by Doggie
- Outdoor Dog Safety Gear
Safety Gear for Dogs
- Cooling Collars & Apparel
- Cooling Beds, Pads & Covers
- Leashes: Lighted & Reflective
- Safety Lights for People & Pets
- Couplers & Triplers
- Collars: Lighted & Reflective
- Lighted Dog Accessories & Toys
- Pet Safety Signs
- Lighted & Cooling Products for Pet Parents
- View All Cooling Products for Pets & People
- Travel Gear
- Steals & Deals