Watch Our Demo Video
Shipping & Returns
What Our Top Dog Says About The iFetch Too Dog Ball Machine for Large Dogs:
The iFetch Too Dog Ball Machine for Large Dogs will keep your doggie entertained and give them the exercise they crave, even on snowy or hot days. Under-exercise is the number one cause of bad behavior in dogs.
Under-exercise is the number one cause of bad behavior in dogs.
"…made for relentless, fetch-obsessed canines…most dogs are driven to ecstasy by the device.” New York Times
"The iFetch Too dog ball machine is simple to use. All you need to do is drop in a ball, and it’s playtime." Modern Dog
Here Are The Doggie Details for the iFetch Too for larger dogs:
- The iFetch Too offers bigger balls and a longer throwing range than the original iFetch
- You can set the launch distance to either 10, 25 or 40 feet
- iFetch Too "Tuff" balls are 2.5 inches in diameter, the same size as a tennis ball. They are felted like tennis balls, but are made for dogs and are non-abrasive on their teeth.
- Includes a built-in rechargeable battery
- Comes with an AC Adapter for 110 and 220 volts
- Three "Tuff" balls are included
iFetch Training Tips
- When teaching your dog how to play fetch, make sure you train near the iFetch Too so that your dog can connect the dots between fetch & iFetch Too.
- Train with the iFetch Too 2-3 times a day and only for ten minutes at a time. That way fetch stays fun.
- If you feel like your dog is getting frustrated and is unable to get the ball into the iFetch Too, then just work on reinforcing any behavior toward the iFetch Too and make sure your dog gets rewarded.
- If your dog attempts to get the reward via other behaviors (e.g. rolling over, jumping up, shaking paws, etc.), it’s important that you NOT reward these behaviors.
- If your dog is cautious around the iFetch Too at first, that’s okay. The iFetch Too is new and different and he’s probably not sure what it is. You can start by rewarding him for just going near the iFetch Too. This way he learns that the iFetch Too is just another part of the house. With a little time, you can use treats to bring him closer to the iFetch Too, teaching him to drop the ball as close to the iFetch Too as possible.
- After a few training sessions (results may vary) your dog will learn to trust the iFetch Too and then it will be playtime.
Watch Our Demo Video
I was disappointed in this machine. It did not throw the ball as far as I thought it would
ok, disappointed in the angle it shoots out. They all seem to be grounder balls. It is overpriced for what it is.
We love this. Our dog is having so much fun chasing the balls and is getting plenty of exercise. We are also teaching him to put the ball into the machine - a work in progress. We recommend this to all dog owners who want to play ball with their dogs. So happy to see our dog happy.
With new balls, and a new machine, the product is exactly as advertised. After 10 minutes of fetch, the ball is too wet to throw as expected. The ball gets dirty, and the machine does too, creating a muddy internal process. The balls sent with the machine were subpar quality, and lasted about 25 throws a piece before they were starting to come apart. The machine doesn't adjust for ball sizes, so as a tennis ball wears down, the machine can't grab it, and forget about a tennis ball without it's hairy skin, they are too small by far. It's charging good, and working well if I keep putting new tennis balls in it, and run a towel through it, (although that's hard to do.) I suggest a manual adjustment be added to future products, to change the distance between the wheels that grab the ball. I think a tiny tweak on my machine would allow it to through hard rubber balls that wouldn't get nearly as dirty or wet, and keep the machine cleaner. Overall, I think the product is good, but is flawed in design. If there were just a few more capacities to make it work in the field and with different ball sizes, I think it's be a very strong product.
For any dog who’s motivated by fetch, this toy is a given!
Crusoe the Dachsund
Shipping & Returns
Here are some quick points on our shipping practices and procedures.
- $5.99 First Class Shipping via USPS on Orders Less than $75
- FREE Shipping via USPS on Orders More than $75
- UPS shipping options are available. Rates will appear based on your shipping address during the checkout process.
- Most orders are picked, packed and shipped within 1 to 2 business days from when you place your order. Please be aware that our shipping department is very busy during sales events and the holidays, and we do our best to get orders shipped in a timely manner but sometimes take a little longer than normal. If you ever have a question about your order, reach out to our friendly customer service team and they help you find the information you need.
- A tracking number will be provided via email when your order has shipped.
- Sales tax only applies to North Carolina, California, and Kansas residents.
- Snoozer, Dogline, Sleepypod and iFetch products take an additional 1 to 2 business days to be picked, packed and shipped due to their location.
- Delivery typically takes an additional 2 to 7 business days after your order has left the warehouse.
- Expeditated shipping is not available.
Processing & Handling
We love getting orders out just as much as you enjoyed picking out the right products for your pet! The majority of our products are stocked at our North Carolina warehouse and are ready to be shipped to you. Most of our orders are shipped within 2 business days from when they are received.
You'll receive a tracking number via email once your order has been picked, packed and shipped. Please note that delivery typically takes an additional 2 to 7 business days after your order has left our warehouse.
Product Returns & Exchanges
KeepDoggieSafe.com does not refund shipping costs on returned orders. Please click here to learn how to return/exchange your order.
If your address cannot receive USPS deliveries, please choose a different shipping option at checkout.
If your order is returned to us as "Undeliverable", we will contact you for a different mailing address but you will be charged for the shipping charges to send the product again.
Packages Delayed Due To Circumstances out of our Control
We are committed to keeping your dog safe and ship it out as fast as possible. However, our shipping carriers have occasional service disruptions due to weather-related and other natural disasters or events. Unfortunately, these situations are out of our control and require follow up with the shipping provider for updates or escalation.
Lost or Stolen Packages
We are responsible for shipping products from our warehouses to your provided address. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost or stolen items that are shown as "Delivered" by UPS, FedEx or USPS.
We will try to help locate your package, but your first call should be to the delivery service with the tracking number showing it was delivered. The shipping service including the post office finds the package more often than not.
Keep Doggie Safe does not claim any responsibility for lost or stolen packages. Once the carrier shows a package has been delivered, complaints should be directed to the carrier. Please reference the tracking number that was emailed to you in your shipment confirmation.
- USPS: 1.800.ASKUSPS
- UPS: 1.800.PICKUPS
The return policy at KeepDoggieSafe.com is very simple. You may return any product for up to 30 days after you receive the order. Purchases of Sale items are final.
Items must be clean and contain NO pet hair (None. Zip. Nada. No Pet Hair please!). Any returned item(s) must be in original, sellable condition and have all original tags and product packaging. If you are returning a Sleepypod Carrier or Snoozer Car Seat, DO NOT write on the cardboard box. This is part of the product packaging (shipping labels are acceptable)!
If we receive your item and it does not meet these requirements, we cannot offer you a refund or return the item back to you. The item will be donated to a local shelter.
Shipping costs on your original order are non-refundable unless we make a mistake in filling your order.
How To Return An Item
- You can start the return process by logging into your customer account here. Be sure to follow the instructions below to request your return:
- To access your customer account, enter your email address and then click Continue.
- Find and open the email sent from our store to your inbox and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the account sign-in page on KeepDoggieSafe.com and enter the six-digit verification code.
- Find and click the order with the item(s) that you would like to return.
- Select the item(s) that you would like to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note if needed.
- Click Request return.
- Please be sure to include your original invoice, all product packaging, and unworn, unwashed, and undamaged merchandise in your return package.
- Send any items back to us at the address below at your own expense:
KEEP DOGGIE SAFE RETURNS
1112 Tonsler Drive
Raleigh, NC 27604
- Once we receive your return, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your return to be processed.
We don't offer direct exchanges, because often, the prices of products vary by size. You can place a fresh order for the size you need and return the product that you already have back to us for a full refund.
Having Issues Choosing the Right Size?
All dogs are sized differently. We try very hard to update the sizing charts for all products. Please read them carefully and call us with questions.
Whoops! We Made a Mistake!
If there is an issue with your order, please contact us by email:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer service and fulfillment teams are made up of real people, and occasionally we do make mistakes. In the unlikely event that you have received the wrong item or something is missing from your order, please contact us and we will fix the issue as quickly as possible. We will send you a prepaid label to send the incorrect item back to us, and we will send out the correct item in exchange.
We test everything before we send it out, so it's unlikely you will receive a defective product. If your product proves to be defective within 30 days of receiving your order, contact us for a replacement.
If it's been longer than 30 day or the product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly for replacement or repair. Information should be located on the packaging and/or the product itself, but we're happy to help you find it.