What Top Dog Says About The Deluxe Healers Therapeutic and Anxiety Rear Dog Wrap:
The Healers Therapeutic Post Surgery Dog Wrap is a great alternative to a cone. It is both a post-surgery protective garment and an anti-anxiety wrap. As a post surgery garment, it has excellent features. You can add medicated gauze pads that will be secured by the garment. You can also add cold or heat to warm your dog or reduce inflammation on the injury.
Healers Body Wraps are designed with an open cell, breathable material that provides the necessary air flow to your pet while allowing the body to heal. Healers come in both a rear and front module (sold separately) depending on where aid is needed for your pet. The two modules can also be connected together to provide full body protection. Healers Body Wraps help with sore muscles, wounds, anxiety, or incontinence and other health-related issues.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- The diaper is good for incontinence or 'pets in heat' wrap High quality materials for post surgical care- reduces pain and anxiety
- Covers wound injuries in the rear quadrant
- Includes gauze pads and hot/cold packs
- No need to wear a dog cone with this great alternative
- Prevents your dog from licking wounds or sores or gnawing at post-surgical stitches and dressing
- No need to wrap the whole body in gauze bandages, simply apply the garment and put in a medicated pad
- Healers wraps snuggle your pet which reduces your dog's anxiety. Healers heat packs (sold separately) provide added comfort.
- Secure a medicated Healers Gauze pad (sold separately) under the garment directly on the wound
- Adjustable pockets that hold hot or cold packs (sold separately) to reduce swelling and provide comfort.
- Made in The USA
- You can buy the diaper and the front module together for a full body suit or purchase them separately