Watch Our Demo Video
Shipping & Returns
What Our Top Dog Says About The Nite Beams LED Lighted Dog Collar:
The Nite Beams LED Dog collar is a very durable and bright LED Collar. It is our top choice in a lighted dog collar. The battery pack is extremely secure and uses screws to attach it. This assures that the cap won't come off during dog play. For visibility, we recommend the lighter colored collars: green, orange and pink. The orange and green leashes are super bright and visible during the day time. The LED lights shine brightly through the nylon for maximum visibility. We'd recommend buying extra batteries so you are always safe.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Visible from a distance of up to 1400 ft. or approximately 1/4 a mile giving motorists ample reaction time
- Two Modes - constant light or flashing light
- Made of high quality, durable, water resistant material that will last for years.
- The fabric is very comfortable and non-abrasive.
- Only Nite Beams LED Leashes have lights on both sides -Add the matching leash
- Easy On/Off. Just push the button on the battery case to select between On (constant light), Off or Flash.
- Please note that the design of size small is slightly different than Medium - X Large, with a white stripe down the middle.
- SMALL | (Neck sizes 9-13 in) - 2 oz
- MED | (Neck sizes 13 - 19 in) - 2.7 oz
- LARGE | (Neck sizes 19 - 24 in) - 3.2 oz
- XLARGE |(Neck sizes 25 - 30 in) - 3.4 oz
Wrap a piece of string or paper strip loosely around your pet's neck. Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle. Measure that length which is the minimum size required.
Watch Our Demo Video
What do I do if my lighted dog collar or leash stopped working?
A: The first thing to check is the batteries. Even though our inventory is all new, many lighted products are accidentally turned out in the shipping process. We test all collars that leave the warehouse but sometimes, it’s simply the batteries. If you find out it’s the batteries, send us a note and we will gladly ship you new batteries for your lighted dog collar or lighted dog leash. If it is another problem, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the exchange information relative to that collar or leash. Nitebeam requests the return of the item so they can evaluate it so they can IMMEDIATELY reduce defective items.
My Collar was no good.
I ordered 3 of the lighted dog collars. 2 of them were fine, but the third one, was broken. The mechanism that has the on/off button on it, had come unglued from the collar, and was hanging by a thin wire. I'm concerned the others won't hold up either, at this point.
I just love this Nite Beams Led Dog Collar. Being out here in the country it is just perfect for my Shih Tzu.
I researched lighted collars for hours. I did think they were quite expensive, but still worth the money to keep my black dog safe at night. I chose this one based on previous owners reviews. The collar is bright, easily adjusts for size, and I am very pleased with the overall design. I have no criticisms at all. Love it!
This is our second collar. The first one lasted about 8 years, but the wires finally wore out and it wouldn't flash any more. It got a lot of use during that time we had it. We needed a replacement and are hoping that this one will last as long as the first.
Shipping & Returns
Here are some quick points on our shipping practices and procedures.
- $5.99 First Class Shipping via USPS on Orders Less than $75
- FREE Shipping via USPS on Orders More than $75
- UPS shipping options are available. Rates will appear based on your shipping address during the checkout process.
- Most orders are picked, packed and shipped within 1 to 2 business days from when you place your order. Please be aware that our shipping department is very busy during sales events and the holidays, and we do our best to get orders shipped in a timely manner but sometimes take a little longer than normal. If you ever have a question about your order, reach out to our friendly customer service team and they help you find the information you need.
- A tracking number will be provided via email when your order has shipped.
- Sales tax only applies to North Carolina, California, and Kansas residents.
- Snoozer, Dogline, Sleepypod and iFetch products take an additional 1 to 2 business days to be picked, packed and shipped due to their location.
- Delivery typically takes an additional 2 to 7 business days after your order has left the warehouse.
- Expeditated shipping is not available.
Processing & Handling
We love getting orders out just as much as you enjoyed picking out the right products for your pet! The majority of our products are stocked at our North Carolina warehouse and are ready to be shipped to you. Most of our orders are shipped within 2 business days from when they are received.
You'll receive a tracking number via email once your order has been picked, packed and shipped. Please note that delivery typically takes an additional 2 to 7 business days after your order has left our warehouse.
Product Returns & Exchanges
KeepDoggieSafe.com does not refund shipping costs on returned orders. Please click here to learn how to return/exchange your order.
If your address cannot receive USPS deliveries, please choose a different shipping option at checkout.
If your order is returned to us as "Undeliverable", we will contact you for a different mailing address but you will be charged for the shipping charges to send the product again.
Packages Delayed Due To Circumstances out of our Control
We are committed to keeping your dog safe and ship it out as fast as possible. However, our shipping carriers have occasional service disruptions due to weather-related and other natural disasters or events. Unfortunately, these situations are out of our control and require follow up with the shipping provider for updates or escalation.
Lost or Stolen Packages
We are responsible for shipping products from our warehouses to your provided address. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost or stolen items that are shown as "Delivered" by UPS, FedEx or USPS.
We will try to help locate your package, but your first call should be to the delivery service with the tracking number showing it was delivered. The shipping service including the post office finds the package more often than not.
Keep Doggie Safe does not claim any responsibility for lost or stolen packages. Once the carrier shows a package has been delivered, complaints should be directed to the carrier. Please reference the tracking number that was emailed to you in your shipment confirmation.
- USPS: 1.800.ASKUSPS
- UPS: 1.800.PICKUPS
The return policy at KeepDoggieSafe.com is very simple. You may return any product for up to 30 days after you receive the order. Purchases of Sale items are final.
Items must be clean and contain NO pet hair (None. Zip. Nada. No Pet Hair please!). Any returned item(s) must be in original, sellable condition and have all original tags and product packaging. If you are returning a Sleepypod Carrier or Snoozer Car Seat, DO NOT write on the cardboard box. This is part of the product packaging (shipping labels are acceptable)!
If we receive your item and it does not meet these requirements, we cannot offer you a refund or return the item back to you. The item will be donated to a local shelter.
Shipping costs on your original order are non-refundable unless we make a mistake in filling your order.
How To Return An Item
- You can start the return process by logging into your customer account here. Be sure to follow the instructions below to request your return:
- To access your customer account, enter your email address and then click Continue.
- Find and open the email sent from our store to your inbox and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the account sign-in page on KeepDoggieSafe.com and enter the six-digit verification code.
- Find and click the order with the item(s) that you would like to return.
- Select the item(s) that you would like to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note if needed.
- Click Request return.
- Please be sure to include your original invoice, all product packaging, and unworn, unwashed, and undamaged merchandise in your return package.
- Send any items back to us at the address below at your own expense:
KEEP DOGGIE SAFE RETURNS
1112 Tonsler Drive
Raleigh, NC 27604
- Once we receive your return, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your return to be processed.
We don't offer direct exchanges, because often, the prices of products vary by size. You can place a fresh order for the size you need and return the product that you already have back to us for a full refund.
Having Issues Choosing the Right Size?
All dogs are sized differently. We try very hard to update the sizing charts for all products. Please read them carefully and call us with questions.
Whoops! We Made a Mistake!
If there is an issue with your order, please contact us by email:
- Email: email@example.com
Our customer service and fulfillment teams are made up of real people, and occasionally we do make mistakes. In the unlikely event that you have received the wrong item or something is missing from your order, please contact us and we will fix the issue as quickly as possible. We will send you a prepaid label to send the incorrect item back to us, and we will send out the correct item in exchange.
We test everything before we send it out, so it's unlikely you will receive a defective product. If your product proves to be defective within 30 days of receiving your order, contact us for a replacement.
If it's been longer than 30 day or the product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly for replacement or repair. Information should be located on the packaging and/or the product itself, but we're happy to help you find it.