Sunscreen & UV Protection
Tips About Sun Protection For Your Dog:
- Pets can be vulnerable to the sun's harmful rays. The ears, nose, lips, eyelids and belly often have little to no hair & need sun protection.
- Pets with light skin and short or thin hair, like white cats and dogs, are more susceptible to developing skin cancer or any other sun-related disease.
- The material should be CHEMICAL - FREE fabrics with SPF Protection.
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Walking Gear
- First Aid & Health
- Shop by Doggie
- Outdoor Dog Safety Gear
Safety Gear for Dogs
- Cooling Collars & Apparel
- Cooling Beds, Pads & Covers
- Leashes: Lighted & Reflective
- Safety Lights for People & Pets
- Couplers & Triplers
- Collars: Lighted & Reflective
- Lighted Dog Accessories & Toys
- Pet Safety Signs
- Lighted & Cooling Products for Pet Parents
- View All Cooling Products for Pets & People
- Travel Gear
- Steals & Deals