What our Top Dog Says about the Cooling Pupsicle:
Cool you pup with this cooling popsicle toy. They can be filled with water and frozen to give dogs an icy-cool way to enjoy Summer. These refreshing toys look and smell like frozen treats!
Here are the Doggie Details:
- Use as a regular toy, or put water in them and freeze, for a cooling toy
- Good for teething puppies
- As the colorful, fruit-scented toy defrosts, dogs enjoy the cool water from small holes on the front
- Made from thermoplastic rubber.
- Small measures 4/5".
- Large measures 6".
- Especially good for teething puppies
- Popsicle shapes is scented with fruit flavors
- Do not allow pet to play with toy if it becomes damaged. Supervision is advised.
Top Dog Tips About the Cooling Pupsicle:
As with all toys, keep an eye on your dog when playing with this toy or any toy. This toy is great for teething dogs.
Instructions for cooling
- Fill with water by submerging in water, or hold under faucet. Squeeze toy to release air bubbles and allow water to fill inner cavity.
- Place toy in freezer with holes facing up so water does not leak out. Keep toy in freezer for about two hours until water is frozen.
- Remove toy from freezer and give to dog to play with outdoors or on a water-resistant surface. For maximum cooling effect, let dogs play with this toy on a cool surface.
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.
We didn't think Lucy liked orange, but she can't get enough of this treat.
Of course, it's so hot and it's very cool, but she still can be persnickety.
Loves this treat
We were surprised how much he loved the melon popsicle. We got the green color so we could spot it but he seems to love the flavor. We will try blueberry next !