What our Top Dog Says about the Cooling Pupsicle:
Cool you pup with this cooling popsicle toy. They can be filled with water and frozen to give dogs an icy-cool way to enjoy Summer. These refreshing toys look and smell like frozen treats!
Here are the Doggie Details:
- Use as a regular toy, or put water in them and freeze, for a cooling toy
- Good for teething puppies
- As the colorful, fruit-scented toy defrosts, dogs enjoy the cool water from small holes on the front
- Made from thermoplastic rubber.
- Small measures 4/5".
- Large measures 6".
- Especially good for teething puppies
- Popsicle shapes is scented with fruit flavors
- Do not allow pet to play with toy if it becomes damaged. Supervision is advised.
Top Dog Tips About the Cooling Pupsicle:
As with all toys, keep an eye on your dog when playing with this toy or any toy. This toy is great for teething dogs.
Instructions for cooling
- Fill with water by submerging in water, or hold under faucet. Squeeze toy to release air bubbles and allow water to fill inner cavity.
- Place toy in freezer with holes facing up so water does not leak out. Keep toy in freezer for about two hours until water is frozen.
- Remove toy from freezer and give to dog to play with outdoors or on a water-resistant surface. For maximum cooling effect, let dogs play with this toy on a cool surface.
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.