Cool Pup Dog Cooling Reflective HarnessFrom Cool Pup |
Cool Pup Dog Cooling Reflective HarnessFrom Cool Pup
What Our Top Dog Says About The Dog Cooling Harness:
The Cool Pup Reflective Dog Harness keeps your dog cool and comfortable in hot conditions. Designed for dogs that may overheat in hot weather, the cooling harness uses cooling ice packs and cold water to lower your dog’s core body temperature for up to 6 hours.
Great for use in either dry or humid conditions, the fabric blend is lightweight and breathable so your dog can enjoy cooling comfort without becoming weighed down. The harness is completely adjustable, allowing you to fit it on any dog or breed type.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Great for use in dry or humid climates due to removable cooling ice packs.
- Polyester, nylon fabric blend is lightweight and breathable.
- Reflective Trim adds safety & visibility
- Stays cool for up to 6 hours, depending on the temperature and dog activity.
- See Size Chart Below for the number of cooling packs per product
- Fabric is designed to exchange body heat from dog with coolness in the harness.
- Harness can be soaked in cool water and frozen, to lock in the cold temperature to soothe your dog.
- Fully adjustable design allows for an easy fit at all times.
- Quick-release plastic buckles enable easy on/off on the go.
- Nickel-plated D-rings ensure secure leash attachment.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Cool Pup Reflective Harness
- Set of (2) Cooling Inserts
- X-Small: 11" - 13" chest size - One Cooling Insert
- Small: 12" - 17" chest size - One Cooling Insert
- Medium: 16" - 22" chest size - Two Cooling Inserts
- Large: 19" - 26" chest size -Three Cooling Inserts
- X-Large: 24" - 32" chest size - Four Cooling Inserts
- XX-Large: 26" - 39" chest size - Four Cooling Inserts
- Submerge the entire harness in cold water. Make sure the cooling packs are in place.
- Wring out excess water and place in a freezer-ready plastic bag.
- Place bagged cooling harness in the freezer for about an hour.
- Remove the harness from the freezer, let warm for 15 minutes and then fasten on the dog.
- Harness remains cool for up to 6 hours.
- Remove harness from dog when it no longer is cool. Repeat steps as necessary.
- To clean, simply wipe with a clean damp cloth and then line dry.
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Does this cooling harness have ice packs too?
Yes, it has evaporative cooling and ice packs
What's the best way to measure my dog's chest to make sure I'm getting the correct size? Do I measure around the rib cage or across her chest? Thank you!
Here's an article that shows how to measure your dog for a harness: