Dog Bandana With Anti-Insect RepellentFrom Insect Shield |
Dog Bandana With Anti-Insect RepellentFrom Insect Shield
Top Dog Tips on the Insect Shield Dog Bandana:
Protect Your Dog from Fleas and Ticks with the safe insect shield bandana. Customers have reported seeing fleas jump off their dog once they put the bandana on. The Insect Shield dog bandana repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and no-see-ums. These insect repellent bandanas have no odor and are safe for both your pets and kids. Let your dog enjoy the outdoors bug free, purchase your insect repellent dog bandana today!
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and no-see-ums
- Long lasting: Repels insects through 70 launderings
- Less exposure to chemicals than sprays or topicals since none of the insecticide gets onto your dog's skin
- Bandana Dimensions: 19 by 19 inches.
- It fits most dogs but it can be attached to a collar if it's too small.
- You can also cut it to the right size for your dog, if it's too large Non-Toxic: Safe for Dogs and Kids! Man-made version of a natural repellent found in chrysanthemum flowers
- No odor! The repellent in the Insect Shield fabric is completely undetectable
What My Top Dog Should Know About The Insect Shield Technology:
Insect Shield technology protects against a variety of insects that can carry dangerous diseases. Using technology registered with the EPA, this vest lasts a long time, is extremely effective and convenient. Insect Shield produces a man-made version of a natural repellent found in certain types of chrysanthemum flowers.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
One (1) Insect Shield Dog Bandana
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
How old does a puppy need to be before this bandana can be used?
Hello, The Dog Bandana With Anti-Insect Repellent can be used anytime on your puppy. The Dog Bandana With Anti-Insect Repellent can also be cut to better fit the smaller dog. You can also use the Dog Bandana With Anti-Insect Repellent on their bed as well. Have a wonderful day! Top Dog