What Our Top Dog Says About Ultra Paws Dog Cooling Boots:
Ultrapaws Dog Cooling Boots are great for hot sidewalks, sand and boat docks. The reflective material deflects up to 75 degrees of heat away from your doggy's paws. The foam comfort pad helps keep the boots on and cushions your doggy's paws. The cooling boots are HEAVILY PADDED. We don't recommend these for small dogs, there seems to be an issue with fit on smaller breeds. However, they are great for medium, large and extra large breeds.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Available in sets of four blue/black boots.
- Prices vary by size.
- Deflects up to 75 degrees of heat away from doggy's paws
- Easy to put on - difficult to slip off!
- Split seam sides expand - making it easy to put on the boots.
- Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place.
- Generous foam at the closures creates a secure grip and cushions your doggy's paws when the boot is tightened.
- Breathable mesh upper on all size boots.
- Sizes Medium - XLarge have the top of the toe and sole wrapped in Reprotek® , a recycled tire material
- Great for running, hiking,camping, dog parks and road trips
What My Top Dog Should Know About Ultra Paws Dog Cooling Boots:
This boots can be worn year round. The cushioning on the bottom protects your doggy's paws from the elements, including bees, hot sand, hot pavement, and even snow.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) complete set of four (4) cooling boots
How To Measure For Dog BootsYou wouldn’t want to stick your size 10 foot in a size 8 shoe because it’d be incredibly uncomfortable. The same goes for your dog, which is why we’re here to help you measure your dog’s foot to ensure a comfortable fitting boot.
To measure the width of your dog’s foot, place the foot on a piece of paper and press down on the top of the foot, mimicking how the foot spreads when the dog’s walking.
Mark the left and the right side of the foot on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. Compare this to the boot sizes. The width of the foot should be smaller than the boot size.
For example, if the foot width is 1 1/2 inches, order an XSmall at 1 3/4 inches.
Unfortunately, there isn't a perfect solution for dogs that drag their feet. - we haven't found a material that will stand up to dragging and still be comfortable for the dog.
Check out How to Protect Your Dog's Paws in Summer
Watch Our Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.