What Our Top Dog Says About The Adventure Reflective Dog Harness:
Help your dog stand out during any adventure with our reflective, comfortable essential visibility adventure harness. It features mesh padding for comfort and reflective accents for visibility. It features 3 buckles so it's easy to put on and take off. The first step is to snap it on like a regular collar, then the mesh goes between the front legs and then two buckles connect to the straps around their waist. If your dog doesn't cooperate when putting on a harness over their head or up their legs, this harness is a great solution!
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Neon nylon with reflective accents.
- Easy on/off design with 3 buckles.
- NOTE: Alcott Reflective Harness is excellent-we are just not carrying it anymore
- Comfort mesh padding.
- The quality is top notch from the materials to the high end rubberized clasp.
- The D-rings are solid, so there is no possibility of losing tags or the leash slipping
- There are TWO D-rings so you can walk your dog from two different attachments depending on your needs.
- Matching leashes and collars are available.
- Matching Harnesses & High Visibility vests complete the safety package.
- These harnesses are an excellent value for the quality they deliver.
- Small: 5.75" Length x 10-14" Neck x 15-20" wWaist
- Medium: 7" Length x 14-20" Neck x 22-27" Waist
- Large: 8.5" Length x 18-26" Neck x 27-38" Waist
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
i wanted to know if this is escape proof for a small yorkie who backs out of most harness
This harness has several points of adjusting so it can be adjusted for the best fit. However, we would not feel comfortable saying any harness is escape proof.