What Our Top Dog Says About Outward Hound Front Pet Carrier
The Outward Hound Front Pet Carrier works best for dogs under 15 lbs that sit more on their bottom.
If you look at the photos of our 17 lb dog -Wrigley. He doesn't fit comfortably in the carrier. Also, the carrier doesn't have a hard bottom, so it's tough to carry a dog heavier than 15 lbs. While the design should distribute the weight because it goes around your back, the weight of the dog is still on the front of your body.
This front carrier is the best for small dogs up to 15 lbs. The backpack-style distributes weight evenly for a comfortable carry, and the front-carrier style may be best for nervous pets who need a little more contact. There are mesh side panels and pocket in the front for any last-minute items.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps distribute weight evenly over back, reducing shoulder stress
- Tough 600 denier nylon fabric is soft sturdy and durable
- Waist strap for added stability and comfort
- Safety leash collar attachment provides added security
- Drawstring top well-ventilated sides
- Practical side and font pockets
- Padded bottom for ultimate pet comfort
- Small size carries up to 9 lbs.
- Medium size carries up to 15 lbs
- Small Front Pet Carrier Dimensions: 8.88 x 12 x 3
- Medium Front Pet Carrier Dimensions 10.75 x 14.88 x 3
Top Dog Tips & Advice About the Outward Hound Front Pet CarrierWe recommend this dog carrier vs the carrier that lets the dog’s legs out the front for safety reasons. Also, keep in mind that carriers typically accommodate dogs up to 15 lbs. . We don't agree with the manufacturer's sizing and weight guidelines and have adjusted them according to our tests and customer feedback
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One Front Dog Carrier
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.