ifetch Dog Ball Machine for Small & Medium DogsFrom ifetch |
ifetch Dog Ball Machine for Small & Medium DogsFrom ifetch
Top Dog Tips About The iFetch Ball Machine:
The iFetch Dog Ball Machine is a customer favorite! It is great for your dog and will keep them entertained, even on snowy or hot days.
"…made for relentless, fetch-obsessed canines…most dogs are driven to ecstasy by the device.”
- New York Times
"The iFetch dog ball machine is simple to use. All you need to do is plug it in or insert six C-size batteries, press the button on the back, drop in a ball, and it’s playtime."
- Modern Dog
Here Are The Doggie Details for the iFetch for Small & Medium Dogs:
- The iFetch is designed for small dogs for indoor/outdoor use with miniature tennis balls that are 40mm or 1.5 inches in diameter (we sell extra balls!).
- Three launch distance settings:10 ft, 20 ft, or 30 ft. To set the launch distance, press the button on the back to cycle through the settings and choose the distance you want.
- Comes with five 1.5" balls and an AC adapter for 110 and 220 volts.
- Works for about 30 hours on a full set of six C batteries
- Recommended for small dogs. (Maltese,dachshund and smaller.)
- Batteries not included.
Here Are The Doggie Details for the iFetch Too for Large Dogs:
- Designed for larger dogs - uses larger "Tuff" balls and throws them farther
- Balls are 2.5 inches in diameter, the same size as tennis balls. They are made for dogs and are non-abrasive on their teeth.
- SIZE: 14.8 HIGH x 10.1 x 11.4 inches
- Includes a built-in, rechargeable battery for portability.
- Includes three balls and an AC charger for 110 and 220 volts.
- Launches the ball 10, 25, or 40 feet.
What balls work in an iFetch dog ball machine?
- SMALL/MEDIUM iFetch Machine uses the blue iFetch balls or the Xsmall Kong balls. You can buy extra balls.
- LARGE ifetch Machine uses the blue ifetch balls or any tennis balls.
- NOTE: the small dog balls should not be loaded into the iFetch Too.
Q: What happens if my dog plays with this in the rain or the balls get wet in a puddle?
A: It won’t ruin the iFetch although it may not toss that ball as far. If both ball and iFetch are dried off it should work like new!
Q: My dog is a puppy & is small now but will grow into it? How can I make it so he can reach the top of the ifetch ball machine now?
A: Fold up a blanket and he can stand on the blanket to reach the ifetch ball machine.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Small iFetch dog ball machine, five (5) balls, instructions
Important Shipping Notes:
The iFetch is shipped directly from Texas via UPS. This item can be expedited - just use chat in the corner and we can give you a custom shipping quote. The iFetch cannot be shipped outside the U.S. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from KeepDoggieSafe.com.
The following training tips from professional dog trainer, Nichole Ellis, will help your dog learn how to play with the iFetch.
- When teaching your dog how to play fetch, train near the iFetch so your dog can connect the dots between fetch & iFetch.
- Train with the iFetch 2-3 times a day for ten minutes at a time. That way fetch stays fun.
- If your dog is getting frustrated and can't get the ball into the iFetch, reward any behavior toward the iFetch.
- Your dog might be cautious around the iFetch at first. The iFetch is new and different. Reward your dog for going near the iFetch. Use treats to bring him closer to the iFetch, teaching him to drop the ball as close to it as possible. After a few training sessions, your dog will learn to trust the iFetch. Then it's playtime!
We follow the manufacturer's return policy for the iFetch Ball Machine EXCEPT WE DO NOT CHARGE A RESTOCKING FEE like all of the other retailers
In the very unlikely event that your iFetch is defective, contact us. We will have iFetch assess the problem. If necessary, we will send a return label and replace the defective machine.
- iFetch products come with a one year warranty covering manufacturer’s defects, assuming normal use.
- Before iFetch| KeepDoggieSafe will honor a warranty claim, you must email KeepDoggieSafe so we can connect you with an ifetch expert to troubleshoot the problem.
- If deemed defective: products returned to iFetch may be sent either shipping prepaid or, if pre-approved by iFetch, via UPS ground transportation with shipping paid by iFetch.
- To honor the warranty, iFetch, at its option, will repair the defective product or replace the defective product with a new or refurbished unit.
iFetch is an award-winning automatic ball launcher that can be used indoors or outdoors to play fetch with your pup! iFetch throws a ball a variable distance when a ball is placed in the funnel by your or your dog.
iFetch comes in two sizes, the smaller version launching 1.5" diameter miniature tennis balls 10, 20, or 30 feet. This version runs on an AC Adapter (included) or 6 C-cell batteries (not included).
The larger iFetch Too launches balls 2.5" in diameter (standard tennis balls can also be used) either 10, 25, or 40 feet, and operates thanks to a built-in, rechargeable battery powered by a 110 and 220 volt AC charger.
Each iFetch includes three balls that are felted like tennis balls, but made for dogs with non-abrasive material safe for teeth. Owner supervision is recommended.
iFetch for small dogs, 1.5" ball diameter
iFetch Too for medium/large dogs, 2.5" ball diameter
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
What is the farthest distance the ball is thrown by the ifetch machine? I have a black lab that wants to run at least 50 feet to chase a ball.
For a labrador retreiver, they would be best with the ifetchToo
The ball size for the ifetch and ifetch frenzy is an extra small tennis ball which is too small for a labrador.
The ifetchToo offers bigger balls and a longer throwing range than the original ifetch You can set the launch distance to either 10, 25 or 40 feet ifetchToo "Tuff" balls are 2.5 inches in diameter, the same size as a tennis ball. They are felted like tennis balls, but are made for dogs and are non-abrasive on their teeth.
Can you use regular tennis ball with the ifetch ball machine for small & medium dogs?
Both the ifetch ball machine for small to medium dogs and the ifetch frenzy use EXTRA-SMALL tennis balls. The ifetchToo uses standard size tennis balls and any other ball (niteize lighted meteorballs, tennis balls, glowstreak lighted balls) that are the size of a tennis ball.
I want to buy a dog tennis ball launcher that uses regular tennis balls for a medium size dog....which one do you suggest
Both the ifetch ball machine for small to medium dogs and the ifetch frenzy use EXTRA-SMALL tennis balls. The ifetchToo uses standard size tennis balls and any other ball (niteize lighted meteorballs, tennis balls, glowstreak lighted balls) that are the size of a tennis ball. If you feel that your medium size dog won\'t choke on an extra small tennis ball than the ifetch frenzy or ifetch for small to medium dogs will work