Insect Shield Dog Neck GaiterFrom Insect Shield |
Insect Shield Dog Neck GaiterFrom Insect Shield
What Our Top Dog Says About The Insect Shield Dog Neck Gaiter:
The Insect Shield Dog Neck Gaiter is made of stretchy, breathable fabric that can be worn around the neck or over the head. Help protect your dog from fleas and ticks with the Insect Shield dog gaiter.The reflective strips add visibility and safety at dusk or dawn.
Our customers have reported seeing fleas jump off their dog once they put the neck gaiter on their dog. One could say they are "fleeing" the scene! These dog gaiters repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and no-see-ums. They have no odor and are safe for both your pets and kids. Let your dog enjoy the outdoors bug free. Order your insect repellent dog neck gaiter today!
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Dog gaiter repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and no-see-ums
- Long lasting: Repels insects through 70 launderings
- Attach any leash through the leash hole
- Less exposure to chemicals than sprays or topicals since none of the insecticide gets onto your dog's skin
- Non-Toxic: Safe for Dogs and Kids! Man-made version of a natural repellent found in chrysanthemum flowers
- No odor! The repellent in the Insect Shield fabric is completely undetectable
What My Top Dog Should Know About The Insect Shield Technology:
Insect Shield technology protects against a variety of insects that can carry dangerous diseases. Using technology registered with the EPA, this vest lasts a long time, is extremely effective and convenient. Insect Shield produces a man-made version of a natural repellent found in certain types of chrysanthemum flowers.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
One (1) Insect Shield Dog Neck Gaiter
- Small: 6" Width x 7" Length Fits Necks 12-16"
- Medium: 8" Width x 9" Length Fits Necks 16-20"
- Large: 10" Width x 12" Length Fits Necks 22-26"
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Does this product come in XLarge?
Yes, we are just closing out the inventory for last year. We will be restocking as soon as the snow stops !
Look for new styles and inventory in May