What Our Top Dog Says About The Kurgo Up and About Dog Lifter:
The Kurgo Up & About Dog Lifter is a great alternative to towel lifting and pet vehicle ramps. The Kurgo Up and About Dog Lifter/Dog Carrier provides extra support for an elderly or disabled pet that is having trouble with daily activities like going up the stairs or getting into the car. Designed for dogs weighing 50 to 90 pounds, this lifter offers your dog a full range of motion while supporting your doggie's chest and rear points. The strategically placed handle makes it easy to grab and lift. It also features a soft, padded body area, a chest strap for added control, and fully adjustable straps underneath and on top. Get the innovative and durable Kurgo Up & About Dog Lifter today!
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Makes lifting safer for your dog and you by reducing contact with pain points
- Fits dogs with chest size up to 35"
- Great for elderly dogs that need assistance
- Soft, padded body area with added chest strap for added control
- Lightweight alternative to pet ramps that won't take up space in the trunk
- Fully adjustable straps on the top and underneath for a snug fit on most dogs
- Comfy handle grip for easy gripping and lifting
- Dimensions: 1 38" x 11"
- PVC, BPA and phthalate free
Top Dog Tips and Advice:
- The Up and About Dog Lifter is very easy to use. It is basically a "sling" that you put under your doggie's belly and is then adjusted and secured by velcro and then the chest strap is secured.
- For Dogs 50 - 90 lbs, chest straps measures out to 21". Please measure the widest part of your dog's chest to ensure it will fit regardless of weight.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash, cold water, mild detergent
- Gentle Cycle
- Do NOT Bleach
- Hang/Line dry
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
One (1) Kurgo Up & About Dog Lifter
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.
This product was a great help in getting my aging dog into the car.
Geoffrey needs help getting up and down the stairs. We tried the Outward Hound lift harness but it was not well-designed, he kept slipping out of it.
This harness is very secure. It attaches to his collar and secures well around his body. It is also soft inside and you can tell that a person who cares about dog safety designed this product.