What Our Top Dog Says About Mesh Service Dog Vest
The Mesh Service Dog Vest is made of a lightweight, yet strong mesh that breathes to keep your dog comfortable. It is one of the lightest service animal vests on the market and is ideal for warmer climates! It's also a great every day harness with a convenient leash attachment for walks and hanging ID tags.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Easy to grab handle and reflective trim.
- Reflective stripe on both sides for added safety & visibility
- Attach 2 Velcro-back reflective patches - simply sew in the velcro strip (sold separately) SOLD SEPARATELY
- Fits easily with adjustable straps
- Breathable, soft-mesh lets your dog breathe
- Stainless steel D-ring for leashes and ID tags.
- Durable, breathable, and fast drying, material
- This harness is great for water activities.
- Available in sizes S - XL and in 6 colors: black, red, blue, green, pink and purple
- Easy to put on and easy to take off with help of a quick release buckle.
- Optional removable/interchangeable side patches ( sold separately).
Top Dog Tips & Advice About the Mesh Service Dog Vest
The patches are sold separately in a set of two.
They attach easily with velcro.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:One (1) Mesh Service Dog Vest
Small (Girth 10"-15") | Uses XS Side patches | Weight -2.4 oz
Medium (Girth 17"-21") Uses XS Side Patches | Weight -3.2 oz
Large (Girth 22"-29") Uses S/M Side Patches | Weight -4.1 oz
XLarge (Girth 30"-38") Uses L/XL Side Patches | Weight -10 oz
If your dog is close in size in the girth, go up a size. In particular size up on the small size.
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Does it come with the Service Dog Patches?
The patches are sold separately for $9.99 for two patches.
The option to add the patches automatically shows up at check out