Nite Beams LED Lighted Dog CollarFrom NiteBeams |
Nite Beams LED Lighted Dog CollarFrom NiteBeams
What Our Top Dog Says About The Nite Beams LED Lighted Dog Collar:
The Nite Beams LED Dog collar is a very durable and bright LED Collar. It is our top choice in a lighted dog collar. The battery pack is extremely secure and uses screws to attach it. This assures that the cap won't come off during dog play. For visibility, we recommend the lighter colored collars: green, orange and pink. The orange and green leashes are super bright and visible during the day time. The LED lights shine brightly through the nylon for maximum visibility.
We'd recommend buying extra batteries so you are always safe.
The Nite Beams LED Dog collar received the KeepDoggieSafe Seal of Safety for its high visibility, secure battery pack, durable design and great service.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Visible from a distance of up to 1400 ft. or approximately 1/4 a mile giving motorists ample reaction time
- Two Modes - constant light or flashing light
- Made of high quality, durable, water resistant material that will last for years.
- The fabric is very comfortable and non-abrasive.
- Only Nite Beams LED Leashes have lights on both sides -Add the matching leash
- Easy On/Off. Just push the button on the battery case to select between On (constant light), Off or Flash.
- Please note that the design of size small is slightly different than Medium - X Large, with a white stripe down the middle.
Nitebeam Collar & Leash Tips:
- Pull out the plastic tab to activate the batteries
- If the lights are dim, change the batteries.
- If it’s very wet outside, cover the battery pack with duct tape to protect the circuitry
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
One (1) Nitebeam LED Dog Collar with Two CR2032V batteries.
Be sure to get extra batteries
- SMALL | (Neck sizes 9-13 in) - 2 oz
- MED | (Neck sizes 13 - 19 in) - 2.7 oz
- LARGE | (Neck sizes 19 - 24 in) - 3.2 oz
- XLARGE |(Neck sizes 25 - 30 in) - 3.4 oz
Fitting The Nite Beams LED Lighted Collar For Your Dog:
- Wrap a piece of string or paper strip loosely around your pet's neck.
- Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle.
- Measure that length which is the minimum size required.
Watch Our Demo Video
What do I do if my lighted dog collar or leash stopped working?
A: The first thing to check is the batteries. Even though our inventory is all new, many lighted products are accidentally turned out in the shipping process. We test all collars that leave the warehouse but sometimes, it’s simply the batteries. If you find out it’s the batteries, send us a note and we will gladly ship you new batteries for your lighted dog collar or lighted dog leash. If it is another problem, email email@example.com and we will send you the exchange information relative to that collar or leash. Nitebeam requests the return of the item so they can evaluate it so they can IMMEDIATELY reduce defective items.
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
How much do they weigh?
Here's the weights for the Nitebeam Collars:
Small - 2 oz
Medium - 2.7 oz
Large- 3.2 oz
XLarge - 3.4 oz
We have tried Visiglo collars for years but found this one to be much more durable and water-resistant
Great Product as Maggie is a Black Lab & I ca.'t see where she is at night but can with your lighted Dog Collar a 1000 yards away
We take a lot of walks early in the morning, in the evening and sometimes at night. I live in a community where people are very active but those in cars are not always able to see the walkers, runners and cyclists so I feel much safer and the armband is so easy to pop on and off.
I love this collar! My neighbor bought two for gifts after seeing mine. I just wish the red was still available because I want to buy a spare. Don't care for the blue as much.
I love the collar ,I have a black lab puppy and when I let him out at night you can' even see him. The lights are easy to see and I always know where my puppy is. Thamks for a great collar. Lori