Nite Beams LED Lighted Dog LeashFrom NiteBeams |
Nite Beams LED Lighted Dog LeashFrom NiteBeams
What Our Top Dog Says About The Nite Beams LED Dog Leash:
The Nite Beams LED Dog Leash is the only Lighted dog leash with LED lights on both sides. The lights are visible from up to ½ a mile away and illuminate you and your pet for safety in the dark. The double swivel design reduces strain on internal circuits as well as strain on your arm when the dog pulls.
For added comfort, the handle is completely padded internally. For those that need even more visibility for those especially dark nights, Nitebeam offers matching collars for your pup. Enjoy up to 40 hours of continuous use on a single set of batteries and get walking; get the Nitebeam LED Dog Leash today!
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Visible from 1/2 mile out to ensure safety after dark
- Soft Padded handle makes it easier to hold and less strain on your hand
- Nitebeam is our customer's favorite lighted dog leash
- Two Modes: Flashing & Steady Mode
- Flashing Mode is the Highest Visibility Function
- Battery Life averages 35-40 hours of continuous use
- Get a lighted collar and be seen from any angle
- Please note that the design of size small is slightly different than Medium - X Large, with a white stripe down the middle.
Lighted Leash Sizes:
- Small: 3/5" wide x 6 ft long - For Dogs up to 20 lbs.
- Large: 1" wide x 6 ft long. For Dogs 20+150 lbs
Top Dog Tips About The Nitebeam LED Dog Leash:
The leash comes with a 60 day manufacturer’s warranty and two 2032V batteries. We recommend purchasing extra batteries so your dog is never without their illuminated leash.
- Pull out the plastic tab to activate the batteries
- If the lights are dim, change the batteries.
- If it’s very wet outside, cover the battery pack with duct tape to protect the circuitry
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Nitebeam LED Dog Leash
- Two (2) 2032V Batteries - Installed in leash
Small: Lightweight leash that is 3/5" wide x 6 ft long - For Dogs up to 20 lbs.
Watch our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
How long is the lighted portion of the leash? How heavy is the leash? (I'm interested in small because of 17 pound dog. Also interested in 6 foot leash. Thanks
The Nitebeam lighted dog leash is only 14 oz. Both the small and large leashes are six feet long.
The smaller | medium leash is best for dogs 20 lbs and less due to the smaller leash width and lighter hardware.
How long should it take to recharge the rechargeable pet leash by Nite Beams?
It should take 1-2 hours to recharge the Nitebeams rechargeable pet leash
Enjoying the visibility, it works great even in fog and sleet. Tucker and I are visible from (my husb estimates) about a mile away on the marsh. Very pleased with weight and use of the leash.
This leash is wonderful. Really catches the attention from motorists in the dark. There are no sidewalks in my neighborhood making walking after somewhat dangerous. Most cars slow down wondering what the flashing orange lights are.
car drivers and fellow walkers stop to tell us how visible we are, then ask where we purchased the leashes! my comment is the switches are too sensitive and are often inadvertantly turned on, wasting battery life.
This is the second leash we purchashed for our two dogs. while the leash functions great and garners us positive comments from fellow dog walkers. My issue is with the length (too short) and the controller for the lights should be up by the handle (design issue?) Otherwise the leash is a keeper. thanks
Lighted leash works fine. The smallest size is still a bit too large for my dog, but we use it, anyway. Have had several inquisitive comments about it.