Nite Beams LED USB Rechargeable Dog CollarFrom NiteBeams |
Nite Beams LED USB Rechargeable Dog CollarFrom NiteBeams
What Our Top Dog Says About The Nite Beams Lighted Dog Rechargeable Collar:
The Nite Beams LED Dog collar is a very durable and bright LED Collar. It is our top choice in a lighted dog collar. The LED collar is now RECHARGEABLE ! No-more batteries reducing the cost but equally important- there's no risk of the batteries falling out during dog play.
For visibility, we recommend the lighter colored collars: green, orange and pink. The orange and green leashes are super bright and visible during the day time. The LED lights shine brightly through the nylon for maximum visibility.
We'd recommend buying extra batteries so you are always safe.
The Nite Beams LED Dog collar received the KeepDoggieSafe Seal of Safety for its high visibility, secure battery pack, durable design and great service.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Visible from a distance of up to 1400 ft. or approximately 1/4 a mile giving motorists ample reaction time
- Rechargeable - comes with a USB recharging cord
- Made of high quality, durable, water resistant material that will last for years.
- The fabric is very comfortable and non-abrasive.
- Only Nitebeam LED Leashes have lights on both sides -Add the matching leash
- Easy On/Off. Just push the button on the battery case to select between On (constant light), Off or Flash.
- Please note that the design of size small is slightly different than Medium - X Large, with a white stripe down the middle.
Nitebeam Collar & Leash Tips:
- Pull out the plastic tab to activate the batteries
- If the lights are dim, recharge the collar
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
One (1) Nite Beams LED Dog Collar with USB rechargeable cord.
- SMALL | (Neck sizes 9-13 in) - 2 oz
- MED | (Neck sizes 13 - 19 in) - 2.7 oz
- LARGE | (Neck sizes 19 - 24 in) - 3.2 oz
- XLARGE |(Neck sizes 25 - 30 in) - 3.4 oz
Fitting The Nite Beams LED Collar For Your Dog:
- Wrap a piece of string or paper strip loosely around your pet's neck.
- Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle.
- Measure that length which is the minimum size required.
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
How much do they weigh?
Here's the weights for the Nitebeam Collars:
Small - 2 oz
Medium - 2.7 oz
Large- 3.2 oz
XLarge - 3.4 oz