Nite Beams LED USB Rechargeable Lighted Dog LeashFrom NiteBeams |
Nite Beams LED USB Rechargeable Lighted Dog LeashFrom NiteBeams
What Our Top Dog Says About The Nite Beams LED Dog Rechargeable Leash:
The Nite Beams LED Dog Rechargeable Leash is the only Lighted dog leash with LED lights on both sides. The lights are visible from up to ½ a mile away and illuminate you and your pet for safety in the dark. The double swivel design reduces strain on internal circuits as well as strain on your arm when the dog pulls.
For added comfort, the handle is completely padded internally. For those that need even more visibility for those especially dark nights, Nitebeam offers matching collars for your pup. Enjoy up to 40 hours of continuous use on a single set of batteries and get walking; get the Nitebeam LED Dog Leash today!
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Visible from 1/2 mile out to ensure safety after dark
- USB RECHARGEABLE BATTERY- The USB rechargeable battery (cable included) gives 5 hours of illumination per 1-hour charge.
- Soft Padded handle makes it easier to hold and less strain on your hand
- Six Foot leash is 1 inch wide and good for larger dogs
- Get a lighted collar and be seen from any angle
- Medium/Large: 1" wide x 6' long
- Small: 3/5" wide x 6' long
- Please note that the design of size small is slightly different than Medium - X Large, with a white stripe down the middle.
Top Dog Tips About The Nite Beams LED Dog Leash:
The leash comes with a 60 day manufacturer’s warranty.
- If the lights are dim, change the batteries.
- If it’s very wet outside, cover the battery pack with duct tape to protect the circuitry
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Nitebeam LED Dog Leash
Watch our Demo Video
Watch Our Demo Videos
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Just rcvd dog leash, not working, does it need to charge? Troubleshootinh suggestions?
When you receive any lighted dog product, the first step if it's not working is to check the batteries.
Lighted dog collars and leashes could easily be turned on when shipped. We test the lighted products to insure they work before shipping them.
In the case of a rechargeable lighted dog leash, you should plug it into your computer to charge it, if it isn't charged when you receive the product.
If it doesn't work after changing batteries or charging, please send us an email. We forward these issues to the manufacturers and they handle defective products.