What Top Dog Says About Pawks Indoor | Outdoor Dog Socks
Pawks anti-slip dog socks work well both indoors and outside. They feature an anti-slip wrap around silocone sole to keep the socks securely on your doggy's feet. Stretchy cotton/spandex makes them ideal for both indoors and out.
Need Booties for your dog to keep them from scratching the floor?
Pawkz dog boots prevent your dog from scratching the floor. The rubber sole protect their paws and your floor.
Protect your doggie from the elements. Get the Pawks Indoor/Outdoor socks today!
Here Are The Doggie Details
- Not for use in icy or freezing conditions
- Anti-slip wrap-around rubber sole provides traction on slippery surfaces
- Shields paws from hot asphalt, burs, foxtails, spiders, bees & natural hazards
- Great for protecting wounds including dermatitis and granulomas,plus neurological and spinal issues
- Preserves hardwood floors and prevents pet nail scratches
- Soft quality cotton is extremely comfortable
- Machine washable for easy care
- Manufactured for indoor and outdoor use
- Add scotchguard to protect them and make them waterproof
- Sold in packs of four
Top Dog Tips & Advice for Pawks Indoor |Outdoor Dog Socks:
These are great for keeping sand off paws and for a quick jaunt in the heat. If you are going to use them for cooling down their paws, we recommend adding a gauze pad to absorb the heat. It is important to keep your dog’s claws trimmed in order to prevent damaging tears. Initially, your dog may prance while wearing the socks. After a few walks, your dog should become accustomed to the feeling and walk naturally.
Check out Protecting Your Dog's Paws in Summer
What's In the Doggie Bag
Set of four (4) Pawks Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor Dog Socks
How to Measure
To get a front paw measurement have your doggie stand with their front paw on a piece of paper. Ensuring the dog's weight is on the paw, draw a line to the left and right of the widest part of the paw. Now you can simply measure the distance between the two lines to get the paw width measurement.
For the best fit, trim your dog's nails before putting on the Pawks. If you are between sizes, we recommend the larger size. Dogs may prance when first wearing PAWks. Distract the dog with their favorite toy or treat until they get used to them.
Paw Width (IN)
XS - 10 pounds or less
SML 11-20 pounds
MED 21-50 pounds
LRG 51-80 pounds
XL 81-150 pounds
Boot Training Tips
Training your dog to wear boots is more about patience on your part rather than the dog’s. It will take some time, especially if your pooch has an issue with someone handling his feet. Work slowly and at your dog’s pace.
- Have your dog in a standing position (get some help from another person if your dog won’t stand) on a non-slip area—carpet works best.
- Slip a boot on one of his feet but don’t fasten it.
- Take the boot off and reward your dog with a small treat.
- The next day, repeat the process, only place the boot on a different foot. Don’t forget to reward your dog.
- Repeat this process each day using a different foot. Once you’ve accomplished placing the boot on each foot individually, try putting boots on two paws at the same time. Each day, put the boots on two different paws.
- Eventually work your way up to placing all four boots on your dog’s paws at the same time, but don’t fasten them.
- Once your dog is comfortable with wearing all four boots unfastened, start the process over with one boot on one foot with a fastened boot. By this time, your dog should be pretty comfortable with you handling his feet and wearing the boots because he knows he’ll receive a tasty treat when he’s done.
Watch our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.