What Our Top Dog Says About The Dog Cooling Pad Pool Ladder for Dogs:
This ladder saves dogs lives daily ! The Pool Pup Steps was designed and developed by a pair of dog breeders for the sole purpose of preventing canine drowning accidents. It gives owners' peace of mind when their dogs are near pools and spas
The Pool Pup Steps were awarded the KeepDoggieSafe Safety Seal for the improved design that makes it easier for dogs to use the steps. Your pet can now have a great time around the water, while you enjoy piece of mind when you are away.
The PoolPup Steps work with both in-ground and above ground pools – and will not damage your vinyl liners.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Provides a secure, long-lasting escape method for dogs near water
- The Pool Pup is made from strong UV stable, chlorine-resistant ABS plastic.
- Contains no holes so dog's paws can't get caught
- One size for all dogs
- Steps have slip-proof grit strips to ensure solid footing for your dog.
- Once installed, it is very easy to remove and replace the dog pool ladder
- Simply take out the 2 pins and lift the PoolPup off the deck for pool cleaning or winter storage.
- Pool Pup Steps comes fully assembled and installs in just minute
- The discreet step provides a secure, long-lasting escape for dogs
- The PoolPup is made from strong UV stable, chlorine-resistant ABS plastic
- Contains no holes that paws can get stuck in
- Steps have slip-proof grit strips to ensure solid footing for your dog
- Comes fully assembled and installs in just minutes
- Once installed, it is very easy to remove and replace, just take out the 2 pins and lift the PoolPup off the deck for pool cleaning or winter storage
- For dogs 4 up to 150 pounds
- Steps are 18" wide, 10 1/2" high
- Depths: First step 14 1/2" deep, second step 8 1/2" deep
- Overall: 21" high, 28" deep
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Pool Pup Ladder
One Size Pool Steps Dimensions
- For use with dogs 4 to 150 lbs.
- 18” wide, 10 ½” high steps.
- Depths: First step 14 ½” deep, second step 8 ½” deep, top lip 5.”
- Overall: 21” high, 28” deep.
- Use a drill to bore two small holes in the pool deck. The drill bit is even included with the step.
- Once installed, the dog is trained to know the step’s location and then has the ability to save itself.
- Training takes just a few minutes and instructions are included.
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.