PupLight 2 Reflective Dog Headlight with Reflective Elastic CollarFrom Puplight |
PupLight 2 Reflective Dog Headlight with Reflective Elastic CollarFrom Puplight
What Our Top Dog Says About Puplight Dog Headlight:
The Pup Light – Dog Headlight was awarded the "Best Lighted Dog Product" by Whole Dog Journal, HGTV and the ABC Gadget Guru. This Pup Light Collar projects lights up to two times brighter than the average lighted collar, and it comes with a built in reflective stripe to maximize your pet's visibility.The Puplight dog headlight is the brightest LED dog light and is worn by Secret Service and Search & Rescue Dogs.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Recommended for medium size dogs (beagles or larger) since the light holds AAA batteries and needs a larger case
- Deluxe Puplight 2 projects lights up to 30 feet in front of the dog
- Standard Puplight projects light up to 15 feet
- Features three white LEDs that illuminate forward and to each side
- Fits 8" to 26" neck sizes, weighs 2.5 oz
- Lowest cost dog light - It's the only dog light that uses AAA batteries so it's much less expensive to use over time. You can also use re-chargeable batteries with it. The batteries are long lasting (up to 150 hours) and easy to change
- AAA Batteries NOT INCLUDED
- PupLight 2 was designed with long haired dogs in mind. PupLight 2 has a fur guard which keeps the dogs hair away from the light.
- Includes an easy on easy off adjustable elastic band .
- The light is adjustable and has a rim on top so it doesn't shine in your dog's or anyone else's eyes.
- Lasts over 150 hrs on AAA batteries
- Each Puplight comes with a two piece adjustable band that fits almost any sized dog and easily slips over the dog's head
- Puplight snaps on or can be attached to an existing collar
- PupLight makes dogs visible up to a mile away
- Visible from all angles even from behind.
- PupLight provides so much light with its 3 ultra bright white LEDs you can see yards ahead of the dog when walking on a leash
- This allows you to see hazards ahead, such as cracks in the sidewalk or ice
- Collar is black, 1" wide and has silver reflective tape.
Top Dog Tips & Advice About the Puplight 2 Dog Headlight
Don't be fooled by companies that have knocked off this excellent product. Make sure you are purchasing the original, high-quality Puplight 2.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Pup Light - Dog Headlight w/ Reflective Elastic Collar
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Is the pup light waterproof?
The Puplight is water-resistant. The batteries are securely encased.
However, as with all electrical elements, it can withstand rain but we do not recommend submerging it in water.
The only waterproof, dog collar light is the Adeventure Lights dog light. It has been tested frozen in ice and submerged in water. It was originally a military and mining light that they now offer dogs.
This light has been a great addition to our night walks. Not only is it easy to keep track of our black dog when we let her off leash, but because of the way the light rides, her light lights up the sidewalk in front of us so I can see better. We highly recommend.
The headlight is great for early am and night time walks. We love the light. We found the batteries very difficult to get in and out. It is like the space is not big enough for them and it takes some wrestling to get them in and out. Not sure if this is just a bad unit or if they are all like that. Thanks
i have three shiba inu ' love this puplight'' i can walk them and feel safe. the light is bright and it's easy to put on and take off and they love it to.
thanks . terri and the girls
I have a small dog and he didn't mind having this light around his neck, the light worked great when we went camping. It was like having a headlight on my dog.
I got this light for my daughter,she has not had the chance to walk her dog with it yet. She has put it on Baby at nite and it seems to work real well. I would recommend this to any nite walkers.