$3.99 Everyday Low Shipping. Orders Over $35 Ship FREE!!
Sleepypod Air In Cabin and Car Dog and Cat CarrierFrom SleepyPod |
Sleepypod Air In Cabin and Car Dog and Cat CarrierFrom SleepyPod
Here Are The Doggie Details:
What Our Top Dog Says About The Sleepypod Air In Cabin and Car Pet Carrier:
- Crash tested
- TSA-approved plane carrier easily fits under the seat for dogs up to 15 pounds and cats up to 18 pounds.
- Doubles as a car seat with straps to fit securely with a seat belt, and meets the same safety standards set for child safety restraints.
- A pass through pocket allows you to secure the Sleepypod Air to the telescoping handle on carry-on luggage.
- The carrier is made of a sturdy ballistic nylon and lined with a thick, easily-cleaned nylon.
- The zipper runs completely around the perimeter of the all-mesh top and ends, allowing the carrier to be collapsed when it is not in use and allowing the top to be flipped off at the end of a journey, so the sides and bottom can function as a comfortable travel bed.
- Because the top and ends are all mesh, your dog has plenty of ventilation and you can see her easily from above. If you want to have the carrier mostly closed, but have one of the ends open, each end flap has a snap that can attach to the bottom of the centrally-located handle. The bottom pad is cushy and washable. If you're using the carrier as a travel bed for a pet you really want to pamper, you can buy a warming pad from Sleepypod that slips into the carrier's bottom pad. But what about the cord (leading to either a car adapter or a wall adapter)? Sleepypod has positioned a large grommet in a bottom corner of the carrier, through which the cord threads. Genius! The handle and shoulder strap are both padded and comfortable. There is a harness tether in another clever move, you can unclip it from the carrier if you prefer.
Expanded Dimensions: 22 x 10.5 x 10.5 inch Compressed Dimensions: 16 x 10 x 8 inch
Safe for dogs up to 15 pounds and cats up to 18 pounds
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.