Sleepypod Clickit Sport Crash-Tested Dog Car HarnessFrom SleepyPod |
Sleepypod Clickit Sport Crash-Tested Dog Car HarnessFrom SleepyPod
What Our Top Dog Says About The Sleepypod Crash-Tested Sport Car Harness:
Sleepypod Click-it Sport harness was named the 2013 Top Performing Pet Safety Harness in a Subaru of America, Inc. and Center for Pet Safety (CPS) collaborative study. The crash test measured the effectiveness of pet harnesses marketed with safety claims. Clickit Sport Dog Safety Harness is the only harness to earn safety certification and a five star rating from the Center for Pet Safety.
The Sleepypod Crash-Tested Sport Car Harness is light and easy to use, without sacrificing safety. Sleepypod rigorously tested Clickit Sport to include the same dynamic crash tests used to test child safety restraints. The Sleepypod Sport Harness is a bit easier to take on and off your dog than the Sleepypod Clickit Harness and can be used as an everyday harness. Both of the Sleepypod Car Safety Harnesses Passed the Subura Crash-Test. The Sleeepypod Sports Harness uses the Infinity Loop design which eliminates the need for strength-rated, steel bulky hardware.
The Infinity Loop webbing design, in combination with a padded vest, work together to distribute and reduce damaging forces that can cause injury. Like Clickit Utility, Clickit Sport comes with three points of contact for the most advanced pet safety restraint technology. The three points of contact reduce forward and lateral movement in the event of a collision or sudden stop, protecting a pet that can become a deadly missile that potentially endangers human passengers.The Sleepypod Crash-Tested Sport Harness Dont leave your best pal exposed to potential damage; get the Sleepypod Crash-Tested Sport Harness today!
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- FREE SHIPPING on Clickit Sport Dog Car Harness.
- Reflective strips for added visibility.
- Lightweight and easy to take on/off.
- Clickit Sport Dog Safety Harness is the only harness to earn safety certification and a five star rating from the Center for Pet Safety.
- Plenty of room for your dog to lie down in the back seat.
- Three-point design for use in rear passenger seat secures a dog's upper and lower torsos.
- The loops in the back of the harness are designed for you to thread the seat belts straps through them. This is the most secure way to secure your dog.
- Three-point design is adjustable to two-point anchor usage for use in vehicle cargo area.
- Strength tested, automotive grade materials and hardware.
- Broad neoprene cushioned vest.
- Easy to clean vest is made of luggage-grade, ballistic nylon Infinity Loop continuous webbing system insures the harness won't break.
- Exceptional head excursion and lateral movement control Increased range so larger dogs will fit into harness.
Top Dog Tips & Advice About Sleepypod Crash-Tested Clickit Sport Harness:
The Sport Harness works in all cars containing a three-point lap and shoulder seat belt, it doesn't require the baby safety latch that is under the seats to install.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Sleepypod Crash Tested Sport Harness
Sizes are determined by chest measurement around a dogs rib cage, just behind the front legs.
- Small: 16.5" to 22" inches
- Medium: 22.5" to 28" inches
- Large: 28.5" to 34" inches
- X-Large: 34.5" - 40" Girth
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
This is a great safety idea. I see this comes in Xlarge. The size description in inches to assist buying the right product, only list small, medium and large. Do you know how many inches for the chest Xlarge is?
Here\'s the measurements for the Sleepy Pod Crash-Tested Sports Harness: Small: 16.5\" - 22\" Girth Medium: 22.5\" - 28 Girth Large: 28.5\" - 34\" Girth X-Large: 34.5\" - 40\" Girth
Can the harness stay on the dog 24/7? Or should it be used only for transportation? Thank you.
The Sleepy Pod Crash-Tested Sport Car Harness can be worn 24/7 because it is a lighter harness. We would recommend giving your dog a break once in a while or possibly taking off at night to sleep.
Does the small size work for a little dog weighing 8 pounds?
No, there is no extra small for the SleepyPod Safety Harnesses.