Watch Our Demo Video
Shipping & Returns
What Our Top Dog Says About The Sleepypod Crash-Tested Sport Car Harness:
The Sleepypod Clickit Sport is a crash tested car harness and also works perfect for everyday use. In the event of a crash, the patented design works to limit and distribute the force that could affect your dog. Extensive testing and a certification by the Center for Pet Safety for dogs between 18-90 lbs, the Clickit Sport has proven to be one of the safest harnesses your dog could wear in the car.
The Sleepypod Crash-Tested Sport Car Harness is light and easy to use, without sacrificing safety. The Infinity Loop webbing design, in combination with a padded vest, work together to distribute and reduce damaging forces that can cause injury. Clickit Sport comes with three points of contact for the most advanced pet safety restraint technology. The three points of contact reduce forward and lateral movement in the event of a collision or sudden stop, protecting a pet that can become a deadly missile that potentially endangers human passengers.
The Clickit Sport comes with an S Clip for ensuring your seat belt is locked and a buckle shield to prevent your dog from accidentally unbuckling. Dogs come in all sizes and shapes. For this reason, please check the sizing guide and measure your dog's chest to make sure you are ordering the correct size.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- The Sport Harness works in all cars containing a three-point lap and shoulder seat belt.
- Reflective strips for added visibility.
- Allows for plenty of room for your dog to lie down in the back seat.
- Three-point design for use in rear passenger seat secures a dog's upper and lower torsos.
- The loops in the back of the harness are designed for you to thread the seat belts straps through them. This is the most secure way to secure your dog.
- Strength tested, automotive grade materials and hardware.
- Broad neoprene cushioned vest.
- Easy to clean vest is made of luggage-grade, ballistic nylon Infinity Loop continuous webbing system insures the harness won't break.
- Certified for dogs between 18-90 lbs.
- Harness comes with S Clip for ensuring your seat belt is locked and a buckle shield to prevent your dog from accidentally unbuckling.
Sleepypod Click-it Sport harness was named the 2013 Top Performing Pet Safety Harness in a Subaru of America, Inc. and Center for Pet Safety (CPS) collaborative study. The crash test measured the effectiveness of pet harnesses marketed with safety claims. Clickit Sport Dog Safety Harness is the only harness to earn safety certification and a five star rating from the Center for Pet Safety.
Sizes are determined by chest measurement around a dog's rib cage, just behind the front legs. These harnesses run big, so if you are close between sizes, we always recommend sizing down. Not recommended for dogs under 18 pounds.
- Small: 16.5" to 22" inches
- Medium: 22.5" to 28" inches
- Large: 28.5" to 34" inches
- X-Large: 34.5" - 40" inches
Watch Our Demo Video
My dog doesn’t mind the harness but she fights being buckled into the seat. She turns and wiggles once buckled in and ends up twisted up in the seat belt. I’ve tried treats but it doesn’t seem to help. I will keep trying. I believe this is the safest option. I’ve tried a crated but she hates that even more.
My girlfriend loves it!! Makes her feel so much better and like her doggy is safe on travels! Definitely an investment but so worth it.
Our dog is a 30 lb Bernadoodle so we got the medium. It was large for her across the chest and dug into her upper shoulder area. We are trying to exchange it for a small. Not clear from the company if we are getting an exchange or if they are refunding and we should reorder. I would say the company is not the best in responding quickly. Will give a more thorough review once we have the right product and have used it. I wonder too about the review that said the seatbelt keeps locking. I don't know you keep that from happening.
This is nice looking and nicely made product. It is easy to adjust and put on but it takes a little practice. Our dog resisted at first but now she likes it. Just the fit around her chest seems to calm her in the car. Does it work? I hope I never test it.
We tried several different carriers, which were too claustrophobic for our BoBo. I read about different harnesses and dog car seats. We decided to try the sleepypod click it sport safety harness and finally something that was crash tested safe by the Pet safety association. We ordered a small for Bobo which we able to adjust for good fit. The harness was easy to put on and Bobo knows that when we bring out his harness he is going “ bye bye”. It’s easy to buckle him in comfortably and we are off. We also love the fact that it works a walking harness as well. You can see the quality in the harness. We bought a harness for each car.
Shipping & Returns
Here are some quick points on our shipping practices and procedures.
- $5.99 First Class Shipping via USPS on Orders Less than $75
- FREE Shipping via USPS on Orders More than $75
- UPS shipping options are available. Rates will appear based on your shipping address during the checkout process.
- Most orders are picked, packed and shipped within 1 to 2 business days from when you place your order. Please be aware that our shipping department is very busy during sales events and the holidays, and we do our best to get orders shipped in a timely manner but sometimes take a little longer than normal. If you ever have a question about your order, reach out to our friendly customer service team and they help you find the information you need.
- A tracking number will be provided via email when your order has shipped.
- Sales tax only applies to North Carolina, California, and Kansas residents.
- Snoozer, Dogline, Sleepypod and iFetch products take an additional 1 to 2 business days to be picked, packed and shipped due to their location.
- Delivery typically takes an additional 2 to 7 business days after your order has left the warehouse.
- Expeditated shipping is not available.
Processing & Handling
We love getting orders out just as much as you enjoyed picking out the right products for your pet! The majority of our products are stocked at our North Carolina warehouse and are ready to be shipped to you. Most of our orders are shipped within 2 business days from when they are received.
You'll receive a tracking number via email once your order has been picked, packed and shipped. Please note that delivery typically takes an additional 2 to 7 business days after your order has left our warehouse.
Product Returns & Exchanges
KeepDoggieSafe.com does not refund shipping costs on returned orders. Please click here to learn how to return/exchange your order.
If your address cannot receive USPS deliveries, please choose a different shipping option at checkout.
If your order is returned to us as "Undeliverable", we will contact you for a different mailing address but you will be charged for the shipping charges to send the product again.
Packages Delayed Due To Circumstances out of our Control
We are committed to keeping your dog safe and ship it out as fast as possible. However, our shipping carriers have occasional service disruptions due to weather-related and other natural disasters or events. Unfortunately, these situations are out of our control and require follow up with the shipping provider for updates or escalation.
Lost or Stolen Packages
We are responsible for shipping products from our warehouses to your provided address. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost or stolen items that are shown as "Delivered" by UPS, FedEx or USPS.
We will try to help locate your package, but your first call should be to the delivery service with the tracking number showing it was delivered. The shipping service including the post office finds the package more often than not.
Keep Doggie Safe does not claim any responsibility for lost or stolen packages. Once the carrier shows a package has been delivered, complaints should be directed to the carrier. Please reference the tracking number that was emailed to you in your shipment confirmation.
- USPS: 1.800.ASKUSPS
- UPS: 1.800.PICKUPS
The return policy at KeepDoggieSafe.com is very simple. You may return any product for up to 30 days after you receive the order. Purchases of Sale items are final.
Items must be clean and contain NO pet hair (None. Zip. Nada. No Pet Hair please!). Any returned item(s) must be in original, sellable condition and have all original tags and product packaging. If you are returning a Sleepypod Carrier or Snoozer Car Seat, DO NOT write on the cardboard box. This is part of the product packaging (shipping labels are acceptable)!
If we receive your item and it does not meet these requirements, we cannot offer you a refund or return the item back to you. The item will be donated to a local shelter.
Shipping costs on your original order are non-refundable unless we make a mistake in filling your order.
How To Return An Item
- You can start the return process by logging into your customer account here. Be sure to follow the instructions below to request your return:
- To access your customer account, enter your email address and then click Continue.
- Find and open the email sent from our store to your inbox and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the account sign-in page on KeepDoggieSafe.com and enter the six-digit verification code.
- Find and click the order with the item(s) that you would like to return.
- Select the item(s) that you would like to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note if needed.
- Click Request return.
- Please be sure to include your original invoice, all product packaging, and unworn, unwashed, and undamaged merchandise in your return package.
- Send any items back to us at the address below at your own expense:
KEEP DOGGIE SAFE RETURNS
1112 Tonsler Drive
Raleigh, NC 27604
- Once we receive your return, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your return to be processed.
We don't offer direct exchanges, because often, the prices of products vary by size. You can place a fresh order for the size you need and return the product that you already have back to us for a full refund.
Having Issues Choosing the Right Size?
All dogs are sized differently. We try very hard to update the sizing charts for all products. Please read them carefully and call us with questions.
Whoops! We Made a Mistake!
If there is an issue with your order, please contact us by email:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer service and fulfillment teams are made up of real people, and occasionally we do make mistakes. In the unlikely event that you have received the wrong item or something is missing from your order, please contact us and we will fix the issue as quickly as possible. We will send you a prepaid label to send the incorrect item back to us, and we will send out the correct item in exchange.
We test everything before we send it out, so it's unlikely you will receive a defective product. If your product proves to be defective within 30 days of receiving your order, contact us for a replacement.
If it's been longer than 30 day or the product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly for replacement or repair. Information should be located on the packaging and/or the product itself, but we're happy to help you find it.