What Top Dog Says About The Nite Ize SpotLit Dog Collar Light:
The Nite Ize SpotLit Dog Collar Light is an excellent value in dog collar lights. The Spotlit features two modes, flashing and steady. The SpotLit is a well-engineered light that allows for easy on/ off yet secure so the batteries can't fall out. Let your dog be seen in the dark; purchase your SpotLit dog collar light today.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Features an always on & flash mode
- Visible from 1/2 mile
- Batteries included (CR2016)
- Water-resistant - not water proof
- Secure stainless steel spring clip easily clips to the D-ring on your dog's collar
- Push button switch Glow and flash modes
- Battery run time: Glow mode: 20 hours Flash mode: 25 hours
- Operating temperature range -40 degrees to 120 degrees F LED rated to last 100,000+ hours
- Dimensions: 1.25W X 24X .75 Â»
- Weight : .6 oz
Top Dog Tips About The SpotLit Collar Dog Light:
- The SpotLit Dog Collar Light can be used for people too. It attaches easily to zippers, keys, backpacks or jackets. This little light easily attaches to zippers, keys, backpacks, or jackets, and it features both glow and flash modes. A small stainless steel carabineer clip secures the light, and the long-life batteries are easily replaceable.
- If your Spotlit won't stay on for more than a few minutes, it is likely in Safety Mode, which is used to make sure that the battery doesn't wear out when it is in transit. To deactivate Safety Mode, press the Spotlit for approximately 15 seconds until the light blinks rapidly.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) SpotLit Dog Collar Light
- Two (2) CR2016 Lithium Coin Cell Batteries
Watch Our Demo Videos
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.
The lights did exactly what I needed. Could locate dog at night in our back yard! Great product and easy to use!
Great product! Very effective can see dog love this light! Easy to hook on any of her harnesses or collars.
First of all, I love this light! Its bright and appears to be sturdy and well constructed. Actually, the white one is soooo bright, it is hard to use at night. My eyes are just not able to adjust between the moving bright light and the darkness while walking my two ridgebacks at night. The red light solves the problem. It makes us super visible to traffic but doesn't require my eyes to constantly adjust between the light and the darkness. Highly recommend the RED one. I think I'll attach the white one to my arm band for running where I don't have to see it but it will make me very visible.
The light is very bright. I have received many compliments from other dog owners. I'm often asked where did I buy the light. Dog owners love the light.
Very well. Has replacement battery. Nice and bride.