What Top Dog Says About The Tick Tornado:
Tick Tornado was invented and designed by a French veterinarian in the 1990's in two sizes, one for removing very small and small ticks and one for removing medium and large ticks. This very easy to use tool has been a customer favorite for years!
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Very easy to use: hook the tick and twist it off and out of the skin
- Made of heavy duty recyclable polymer plastic
- Sold in packs of two at the same low price!
- Can be easily disinfected with regular disenfectants such as alcohol
- Unbreakable, hard-wearing and indefinitely reusable
- Lifetime guarantee included!
- Although tick removal with Tick Tornado® minimizes risks, it doesn't guarantee that you (or your pet) haven't been contaminated by tick-borne micro organisms: this contamination may have occurred before the removal.
What's In The Doggie Bag:
One package of two (2) Tick Tornados
How it works
- The tick's body is not compressed while detaching it from the skin.
- Squeezing or crushing the body of the tick may force infective body fluids through the mouthparts and into the wound site.
- The tick is rotated instead of pulled.
- When ticks bite, they insert their long, central mouth-part (called the hypostome) into the skin. The hypostome is covered with sharp, backward-facing barbs (similar to a harpoon) which help keep the tick firmly attached while feeding. The twisting motion of the Tick Tornado® removes the tick while keeping the tick's mouth-parts intact. Pulling on a tick with ordinary tweezers can leave the mouth-parts embedded in the skin.
Watch Our Demo Video
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.