Wacky Walkr No Pull Stretch Dog LeashFrom Wacky Walkr |
Wacky Walkr No Pull Stretch Dog LeashFrom Wacky Walkr
What Our Top Dog Says About the Wacky Walkr No Pull Stretch Dog Leash:
The Wacky Walkr No Pull Stretch Dog Leashis a customer favorite. The lightweight leash is reinforced with a cable that won't break when your dog pulls. Your dog is gently reinforced to not pull by tiring himself out when he pulls too much. If you have two dogs, add a matching coupler and you can walk them both on one leash with less strain on your arm.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Long leash (4.5 ft. long stretches to 7.5 ft.).
- Great length - Gives dogs enough room to roam.
- Gently corrects common dog walking behavioral problems without jerking the leash.
- Reduces dogs pulling power by 50%.
- Revolutionary leash helps train your dog NOT to pull.
- Natural rubber latex deters dogs chewing on leash.
- Much safer than retractable leashes.
- Secondary "traffic" handle offers COMPLETE control.
- A more comfortable walk on BOTH ends of the leash.
- Available in 3 simple sizes for all Dogs 1lb – 200lbs.
Wacky Walkr Leash Sizes:
|Size||Length||Dog Weight||Suggested Breeds|
|Small||4.5 ft. to 7.5 ft. (maximum stretch)||1-20 lbs.||Mini Poodles, Chihuahuas, Rat Terriers, etc.|
|Medium||4.5 ft. to 7.5 ft. (maximum stretch)||21-60 lbs.||Bichons, Beagles, Cocker Spaniels, etc.|
|Large||4.5 ft. to 7.5 ft. (maximum stretch)||61-200 lbs.||Labradors, Hound Dogs, Boxers, etc.|
Top Dog Tips & Advice About the Wacky Walkr No Pull Stretch Dog Leash:
We recommend you loop your hand through the traffic handle on the leash so it never slips out of your hand.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Wacky Walkr No Pull Stretch Dog Leash
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
how wide is small , want for cat ?
Wow, your cat must be quite the puller to need a stretch leash. We are sorry, we don't carry Wacky Walkr leashes in small.