What Our Top Dog Says About the Wacky Walkr Urban Stretch Dog Leash:
The Wacky Walkr Urban Stretch Dog Leash is a customer favorite. The lightweight leash is reinforced with a cable that won't break when your dog pulls. Your doggie is gently reinforced to not pull by tiring himself out when he pulls too much. If you have two dogs, add a matching coupler and you can walk them both on one leash with less strain on your arm
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Gently corrects common dog walking behavioral problems
- Reduces dogs pulling power by 50%
- Use Promo Code "wacky" for FREE SHIPPING (US)
- Natural rubber latex deters dogs chewing on leash
- Urban Walkr is 3 ft. long and stretches to 4.5 ft. Keeping your dog closer in busy areas.
- Secondary "Traffic" handle provides complete control
- The force-inhibiting stretch of rubber tubing lessens stress on both you and your pet
- Reinforced inside with a steel cable so it won't break
- Designed by a chiropractor
- Featured on Good Morning America, HGTV, and Dog Channel
- Available in Simple Sizes for all Dogs 20 – 200lbs
Top Dog Tips About the Wacky Walkr Stretch Urban Dog Leash:
- We recommend you loop your hand through the traffic handle so the leash never slips out of your hand.
- Urbans are best for tighter control with couplers
- We don't recommend the Urban Walkr for dogs under 20 pounds. Buy the regular Walky Walkr leash instead
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Wacky Walkr Urban Stretch Dog Leash
- Medium| 21-60 lbs - Suggested breeds: bichons, beagles, cocker spaniels
- Large | 61-200 lbs - Suggested breeds: labradors, hound dogs, boxers
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.