Wacky Walkr Urban Walkr Stretch Leash, Reduces PullingFrom Wacky Walkr |
Wacky Walkr Urban Walkr Stretch Leash, Reduces PullingFrom Wacky Walkr
What Our Top Dog Says About the WACKYwalk'r URBANwalk'r Stretch Dog Leash:
The Wacky Walkr Urban Stretch Dog Leash is a customer favorite. The lightweight leash is reinforced with a cable that won't break when your dog pulls. Your doggie is gently reinforced to not pull by tiring himself out when he pulls too much. If you have two dogs, add a matching coupler and you can walk them both on one leash with less strain on your arm
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Gently corrects common dog walking behavioral problems
- Reduces dogs pulling power by 50%
- Natural rubber latex deters dogs chewing on leash
- Urban Walkr is 3 ft. long and stretches to 4.5 ft. Keeping your dog closer in busy areas.
- Secondary "Traffic" handle provides complete control
- The force-inhibiting stretch of rubber tubing lessens stress on both you and your pet
- Reinforced inside with a steel cable so it won't break
- Designed by a chiropractor
- Featured on Good Morning America, HGTV, and Dog Channel
- Available in Simple Sizes for all Dogs 20 – 200lbs
Wacky Walkr Leash Sizes:
|Size||Length||Dog Weight||Suggested Breeds|
|Small||3 ft. to 4.5 ft. (maximum stretch)||1-20 lbs.||Mini Poodles, Chihuahuas, Rat Terriers, etc.|
|Medium||3 ft. to 4.5 ft. (maximum stretch)||21-60 lbs.||Bichons, Beagles, Cocker Spaniels, etc.|
|Large||3 ft. to 4.5 ft. (maximum stretch)||61-200 lbs.||Labradors, Hound Dogs, Boxers, etc.|
Top Dog Tips About the Wacky Walkr Stretch Urban Dog Leash:
- We recommend you loop your hand through the traffic handle so the leash never slips out of your hand.
- Urbans are best for tighter control with couplers
- We don't recommend the Urban Walkr for dogs under 20 pounds. Buy the regular Walky Walkr leash instead
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Wacky Walkr Urban Stretch Dog Leash
- Medium| 21-60 lbs - Suggested breeds: bichons, beagles, cocker spaniels
- Large | 61-200 lbs - Suggested breeds: labradors, hound dogs, boxers
Question & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Nice leash to combine with the teeny coupler. Just a little on the heavy side for my 7lb poodle and my 2.6lb Mi-Ki dog....but I think it will be very useful when the tiny dog is fully grown at 4.5lbs.
My yorkie is happier and so am I. This really helps control Sammy on walks
At the time I purchased this, I only had 3 dogs, but now we have 4. We bought the tri-coupler with the urban leash and take the 3 yorkie/cairn terriers out together. It works like a charm! They all can walk and sniff everything without getting all tangled up. Now, if you would just make one that handles 4 dogs at once (quad-coupler) I'd be your biggest fan. This is a great product as it stretches and is flexible, but allows you greater control without straining your back. I would definately buy this again and have told many of my friends.
I had some trouble walking my blind pit bull on a regular leash because she tends to "zig-zag" when walking. The Wacky Walker Leash allows her to walk freely but still helps me keep her moving forward. I also purchased one for my short and stout mixed breed with hip dysplasia. It allows me to provide him a little asistance when going up and down stairs.
The leash is the perfect length for walking in the city. I do not like my dogs to stray to far from me when walking. The leash keeps them close by without getting tangled in the leash or wrapping it around my arm. When the dogs pull...I barely feel it.