Top Dog's Tips for Choosing Lighted Accessories for You & Your Dog:
- Want a rugged light that was originally designed for the military? Try the Adventure Lights Rugged Dog Light.This light comes in three sizes - for small dogs and cats,small to medium sized dogs,and forlarge dogs.It's water resistant and impact resistant and works in two modes - solid light and flashing light.
- Want a solid, dependable, low cost light for your dog? Try the Spotlit,which is water resistant, available in a variety of colors and fits dogs of all sizes. For smaller dogs and cats, try thePetlit.
- Want a super bright larger light?Check out one of our favorite products the Puplight 2.
- Need a light for your kids?The Cliplight is easy to turn on and off with a twist, very lightweight, and is a great light for leashes, backpacks, zippers, and more.
- Need lights for your bike?We have several choices: The Spokelitattaches to your bike wheels, whereas the Griplit attaches to your handlebars.
- If you run or walk at night,we have safety options for you - light up shoelaces,arunning and walking belt,or a band that you can attach on your arm.