Top Dog's Tips for Choosing Lighted Accessories for You & Your Dog:
- Want a rugged light that was originally designed for the military? Try the Adventure Lights Rugged Dog Light. This light comes in three sizes - for small dogs and cats, small to medium sized dogs, and for large dogs. It's water resistant and impact resistant and works in two modes - solid light and flashing light.
- Want a solid, dependable, low cost light for your dog? Try the Spotlit, which is water resistant, available in a variety of colors and fits dogs of all sizes. For smaller dogs and cats, try the Petlit.
- Want a super bright larger light? Check out one of our favorite products the Puplight 2.
- Need a light for your kids? The Cliplight is easy to turn on and off with a twist, very lightweight, and is a great light for leashes, backpacks, zippers, and more.
- Need lights for your bike? We have several choices: The Spokelit attaches to your bike wheels, whereas the Griplit attaches to your handlebars.
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Walking Gear
- First Aid & Health
- Shop by Doggie
- Outdoor Dog Safety Gear
Safety Gear for Dogs
- Cooling Collars & Apparel
- Cooling Beds, Pads & Covers
- Leashes: Lighted & Reflective
- Safety Lights for People & Pets
- Couplers & Triplers
- Collars: Lighted & Reflective
- Lighted Dog Accessories & Toys
- Pet Safety Signs
- Lighted & Cooling Products for Pet Parents
- View All Cooling Products for Pets & People
- Travel Gear
- Steals & Deals